Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bristol away

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Won't be going to this one, I am banned from many of Bristols drinking establishments due to incidences in the 60s and 70s.

:old:

Doesn't stop you from going to the game :old:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:44 am

looking forward to it now got three mares comming now so sorted. furst time at bristol away ha

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Won't be going to this one, I am banned from many of Bristols drinking establishments due to incidences in the 60s and 70s.

of course you are :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I'm sure one of our pubs will let you in ,we ll see you all sat if your leaving at 8.30 train should see you about 10 haha

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Magger1 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I'm sure one of our pubs will let you in ,we ll see you all sat if your leaving at 8.30 train should see you about 10 haha

I went to Northampton last Tuesday took a lot out of me, can't stand the f*cking Wurzels as well i'd end being banged up. FREE THE CARDIFF ONE. Will be headline of the Western Mail.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Magger1 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I went to Northampton last Tuesday took a lot out of me, can't stand the f*cking Wurzels as well i'd end being banged up. FREE THE CARDIFF ONE. Will be headline of the Western Mail.

Yeah right. It'd be more like SAY YES TO THE DEATH PENALTY.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Im travelling down from merseyside for this game but yet you cant go over the river old man (troll)?? Some hypocrite you are aye!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Im travelling down from merseyside for this game but yet you cant go over the river old man (troll)?? Some hypocrite you are aye!

I went to Northampton to support my team, I will follow the City away this season like I did on a few occasions last season but I believe the police will ruin my day on Saturday. Too many plastics go to Bristol as it's an easy trip and they can be back for the team kick off in the premiership Chelsea Vs. Newcastle. Plastic Chelski fans make up a significant element of our fanbase today so it's a trip they can make easily.

Peterborough for me, love the terraces at London Road.