Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Best Stan Qpr quote ever

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Was all good fun mucker :)

Even the best of us take the bait & bite sometimes :lol:

must of got you good and proper if it made you sign up to have a go ;)
what the f**k were you boys upto yesterday just watched MOTD :shock:
I thouht jacks would struggle 2nd season :|

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:04 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Probably Tank and the boys in the big city :lol:

No Tank and the boys are still lost on the M4 near Swindon :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 pm

milly44 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Was all good fun mucker :)

Even the best of us take the bait & bite sometimes :lol:

must of got you good and proper if it made you sign up to have a go ;)
what the f**k were you boys upto yesterday just watched MOTD :shock:
I thouht jacks would struggle 2nd season :|

You know what mate I really don't know. Mix between to many new players, defence not good enough, to many attacking players on & not enough to protect & just generally shite all round.

Bad day at the office as they say.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:Morning chaps. I assume 'Stan' pays rent to Annis, what with the amount of time he spends on here, buttering you ladies up good 'n propa!

Anyway, slept on it. Stan was right, I apologise. All the papers are reporting a 'hammering' in London yesterday, so I take it back Stanley. A right hiding by all accounts... Oh no hang on, my sister just pointed something out to me. Ah yes, it was QPR who took the pummelling. FIVE NIL. Still hurting babes?
Never mind, bend over, your Cardiff chums will kiss it better.

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

5*

*Embarrassing

Did you and your sister discuss this after you had taken her up the ring or after you packed the market stall away you peg selling tw*t.

Sorry mate you hung your self up the , I am disappointed that no one has spotted this earlier ha h

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 am

I've got to be honest, didn't see any trouble at Loftus Road this time, aside from the usual shouting and shoving with a line of police seperating the fans by that Springbok pub. That said, from previous experience, just don't hang around at full time there. Strange though, missed 2 matches home and away last season and it only seems to be Loftus Road where there is bother.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:55 am

MayhillBoi wrote:Morning chaps. I assume 'Stan' pays rent to Annis, what with the amount of time he spends on here, buttering you ladies up good 'n propa!

Anyway, slept on it. Stan was right, I apologise. All the papers are reporting a 'hammering' in London yesterday, so I take it back Stanley. A right hiding by all accounts... Oh no hang on, my sister just pointed something out to me. Ah yes, it was QPR who took the pummelling. FIVE NIL. Still hurting babes?
Never mind, bend over, your Cardiff chums will kiss it better.

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

5*

*Embarrassing

LOL. I don't think anyone is disputing you played extremely well on the weekend and deserved your win. Congratulations. I'm sure QPR will fail with Hughes, a very overrated manager.... I suspect it won't be the first pummelling they'll get this season.

At least you have something else to wank over for a while other than a photo of your sister. Enjoy.