Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Best Stan Qpr quote ever

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

To the 3 Jacks gobbing off outside the ground who got a good kicking, its probably not best to start giving it to home fans when they've been stuffed 5 nought. Also the fat Jack at Wood lane tube station is lucky to be alive after shouting at a woman wearing a QPR t shirt who's fella then proceeded to try & push him in front of an incoming train. Of course celebrate your win but probably wise to use your brains also.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Best Stan Qpr quote ever

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Probably Tank and the boys in the big city :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Taking nothing away from them they deserved all they got today but fcuk me they have some arseholes following them.

Fully grown men steaming drunk wearing viking hats shouting at birds?

:oops:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Taking nothing away from them they deserved all they got today but fcuk me they have some arseholes following them.

Most of the cunts are on here

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Theyre a bunch of wankers. Hate the f*cking twats

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

The Swansea Town fans get a kicking at Newbury and now at QPR………..I thought they were the 'Dai Hard' crew?? :lol:

Wankers, each and every one of em. :old:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Taking nothing away from them they deserved all they got today but fcuk me they have some arseholes following them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Xcasual wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:15 pm

I think these jacks having ago on here should ask their port talbot bunch of lads because some of them didn't make it home

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

jinks-rct wrote:To the 3 Jacks gobbing off outside the ground who got a good kicking, its probably not best to start giving it to home fans when they've been stuffed 5 nought. Also the fat Jack at Wood lane tube station is lucky to be alive after shouting at a woman wearing a QPR t shirt who's fella then proceeded to try & push him in front of an incoming train. Of course celebrate your win but probably wise to use your brains also.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just spat my drink all over the TV reading this :P

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Beans wrote:I think these jacks having ago on here should ask their port talbot bunch of lads because some of them didn't make it home

What ! Spill the Beans beans :D

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Stuffed five nil and you head to he Cardiff boards to cry like a little girl... :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Beans wrote:I think these jacks having ago on here should ask their port talbot bunch of lads because some of them didn't make it home

They told 'Big' Gwyn they were in favour of Cardiff keeping their blue home shirt... Well, lets just say they'll never be seen again :twisted:

Seriously though fellas, this 'Stan' chap, kinda odd fellow don't you think. I mean really, thousands of posts on a Cardiff forum? Odd. And now giving it the big one that what, Jacks were battered by QPR in London, and one man nearly died under a train. WOW. Only on Annis' board could that seem 'normal' chat :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Anyway boys, I'll leave yourselves and 'Stan' to cream silly over this. I'll just go content myself looking at the league table. Oh and Stan, you're bottom mate.

B.O.T.T.O.M

Throw THAT under a train :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Aren't Norwich bottom?

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:36 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

They told 'Big' Gwyn they were in favour of Cardiff keeping their blue home shirt... Well, lets just say they'll never be seen again :twisted:

Seriously though fellas, this 'Stan' chap, kinda odd fellow don't you think. I mean really, thousands of posts on a Cardiff forum? Odd. And now giving it the big one that what, Jacks were battered by QPR in London, and one man nearly died under a train. WOW. Only on Annis' board could that seem 'normal' chat :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Anyway boys, I'll leave yourselves and 'Stan' to cream silly over this. I'll just go content myself looking at the league table. Oh and Stan, you're bottom mate.

B.O.T.T.O.M

Some jack c*nts on here have thousands of posts :roll:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Dress it up however you want BOI few of your lads got a slap what's the big deal does that never happen?

Yea I've been using this board now for a couple of years now as some great football chat to be had. Originally came on here to slag off Milly after some QPR bashing but turns out some decent chaps on here & have got involved since is that ok with you do you reckon?

Thing is adults don't need to be so tribal about football regardless of who we follow, we can believe it or not talk in general terms about football ON A FOOTBALL FORUM imagine that!

Anyway I'll let you go to wank yourself silly over todays result. Well done. Don't forget we hammered you the last two seasons so you were due one good result. A season is over 38 games though pal not one. Remember that.

Nighty night sister fcuker.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:49 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

B.O.T.T.O.M

one game out of 38 and you're already bragging over league positions?! :lol: and you're having a go at stan for being on a cardiff message board?! take a look in the mirror mate, you're trolling on your arch rivals board, sad..

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 am

MayhillBoi wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

B.O.T.T.O.M

"Mayhill boi"... Wasnt that an Avril Lavigne song???

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Dress it up however you want BOI few of your lads got a slap what's the big deal does that never happen?

Yea I've been using this board now for a couple of years now as some great football chat to be had. Originally came on here to slag off Milly after some QPR bashing but turns out some decent chaps on here & have got involved since is that ok with you do you reckon?

Thing is adults don't need to be so tribal about football regardless of who we follow, we can believe it or not talk in general terms about football ON A FOOTBALL FORUM imagine that!

Anyway I'll let you go to wank yourself silly over todays result. Well done. Don't forget we hammered you the last two seasons so you were due one good result. A season is over 38 games though pal not one. Remember that.

Well said Stan, and for the last line..... :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 am

MayhillBoi wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

B.O.T.T.O.M

There is one big difference peg boy, stan has been posting on this forum for a long time, he his well respected on here and welcome to post whenever he feels fit, as for all you tramps from the arse end of south wales, none of you are welcome here, it would be far better if you posted your drivel else where...try a gypo forum!!!!!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:36 am

To be honest, I hate most QPR and Jack fans. :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stan,you been on this board so long now your starting to pick up the local lingo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 am

:D

Its just what I've heard!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 am

Morning chaps. I assume 'Stan' pays rent to Annis, what with the amount of time he spends on here, buttering you ladies up good 'n propa!

Anyway, slept on it. Stan was right, I apologise. All the papers are reporting a 'hammering' in London yesterday, so I take it back Stanley. A right hiding by all accounts... Oh no hang on, my sister just pointed something out to me. Ah yes, it was QPR who took the pummelling. FIVE NIL. Still hurting babes?
Never mind, bend over, your Cardiff chums will kiss it better.

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

5*

*Embarrassing

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 am

Stunned to the core with another witty reply!

Yawn

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 am

MayhillBoi wrote:Morning chaps. I assume 'Stan' pays rent to Annis, what with the amount of time he spends on here, buttering you ladies up good 'n propa!

Anyway, slept on it. Stan was right, I apologise. All the papers are reporting a 'hammering' in London yesterday, so I take it back Stanley. A right hiding by all accounts... Oh no hang on, my sister just pointed something out to me. Ah yes, it was QPR who took the pummelling. FIVE NIL. Still hurting babes?
Never mind, bend over, your Cardiff chums will kiss it better.

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

5*

*Embarrassing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

How ironic a "jack b*stard" is slagging off a qpr fan for posting on a "CARDIFF" forum....

I swear these idiots really are brain dead...... :shock: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 am

Merlin wrote:How ironic a "jack b*stard" is slagging off a qpr fan for posting on a "CARDIFF" forum....

I swear these idiots really are brain dead...... :shock: :lol:

Not as good as yesterday, some Jack had a go at us for "clicking on a thread about Swansea!"

You clicked on the wrong f***king forum! :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Dress it up however you want BOI few of your lads got a slap what's the big deal does that never happen?

:o :o :D

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Was all good fun mucker :)

Even the best of us take the bait & bite sometimes :lol: