Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall attacking Blackpool today

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Just spoke to a mate whose a Blackpool fan. Him and his mates were on train to S Bermondsey and some of the Wall's finest starting laying into them. All this took place in view of Old Bill who nicked a couple. My mate was threatened with arrest for standing his ground with them. He is in forces and can look after himself but is not into scrapping at the football.

If lads want to scrap like minded people fair enough (not my cup of tea but each to own) but attacking people wearing colours is pathetic.

Re: Millwall attacking Blackpool today

Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Ffs ,Blackpool get all the luck. But I agree never target the ones wearing tops ,only the casuaƂs

Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Don't get caught sarf of the river. If they were not giving it the big one it's out of order. Mind you a lot of shirters are mouthy fuckers who think they can get away it. Respect to your mate in the forces. Old bill should of let him clump them :old:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Don't get caught sarf of the river. If they were not giving it the big one it's out of order. Mind you a lot of shirters are mouthy fuckers who think they can get away it. Respect to your mate in the forces. Old bill should of let him clump them :old:

From memory of the playoff final and last year's games I think you are spot on regarding their shirters.More than most I think.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 pm

the worrying thing about going to an away game these days is that you could get arrested for defending yourself and end up doing time and losing your job :(

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

when blackpool played at the millenium during wembleys rebuild.

i was in town for most of the games,without doubt the smelliest dirtiest most anti welsh fans i came across were blackpool shirters.horrible northern no-marks.

i hope those wall lads got some good ones in.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

theracecourse wrote:when blackpool played at the millenium during wembleys rebuild.

i was in town for most of the games,without doubt the smelliest dirtiest most anti welsh fans i came across were blackpool shirters.horrible northern no-marks.

Problem is that when you get the train to S. Bermondsey from London Bridge you will inevitably be outnumbered by Millwall and so you run the gauntlet. We had 4 of us last season and in our carriage about 20 odd Millwall who basically just gave us a bit of banter. It's the chance you take when you go to their place by train.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:30 pm

TERRYB wrote:
theracecourse wrote:when blackpool played at the millenium during wembleys rebuild.

Problem is that when you get the train to S. Bermondsey from London Bridge you will inevitably be outnumbered by Millwall and so you run the gauntlet. We had 4 of us last season and in our carriage about 20 odd Millwall who basically just gave us a bit of banter. It's the chance you take when you go to their place by train.

Forgot to mention that it's funny how they are nowhere to be seen after the game when 500 Cardiff are making their way back to Paddington lol :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Most 'pool fans are fine and no one deserves to be attacked just for following their team. If you mouth off then expect a slap but my mate is not a gobby person.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 pm

quite a few blackpool fans that I met were very very anti - welsh (not just city but Wales) and took exception to me asking them to back it up physically.
Just because you are wearing colours it doesn't mean you are free from a slap, if you give it you must be able to take it.............simples

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Just what they deserve :ayatollah: