Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Article: 'Why I will never watch Cardiff City play in red.'

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

http://wp.me/p1kRcy-cd

Re: Article: 'Why I will never watch Cardiff City play in red.'

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:39 pm

"I really cannot be bothered to indulge myself into another “Red vs Blue” debate — I’m tired of it."

:roll:

ninianblog.com wrote:http://wp.me/p1kRcy-cd

I rem a few other fans who said they use to Bleed Blue, now they are slating any fan who dare mentions the colour.

Ta ra

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:http://wp.me/p1kRcy-cd

I rem a few other fans who said they use to Bleed Blue, now they are slating any fan who dare mentions the colour.

Sad times, Annis.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:35 pm

I wish it was that simple for me. I can't help but support Cardiff. I love the club that much. I may not be happy with certain things but I will always support them.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 am

hywel wrote:"I really cannot be bothered to indulge myself into another “Red vs Blue” debate — I’m tired of it."

:roll:

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The season has now started and after this post, I'm going to ignore all the red-v-blue threads and concentrate on the football :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am

boring now if you dont like it f**k off ! cardiff city will carry on what ever happens :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 am

WEZ mate you sure your not Malaysian ???????????????

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 am

gabalfablue wrote:WEZ mate you sure your not Malaysian ???????????????

:shock: He may be "walaysian" as i am :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:36 pm

annis i am an oldy like you ha ha, i can just remember standing in the grange end when clark scored the winner against real madrid, in blue so it is many years of watching cardiff in blue, but football hes changed worse luck, so lets try and get on with the red shirts, i will NOT stop watching cardiff city

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Karl wrote:I wish it was that simple for me. I can't help but support Cardiff. I love the club that much. I may not be happy with certain things but I will always support them.

This ^^^ :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Gareth Baker is/was an embarrassment to Cardiff City, attention seeking cretin

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Karl wrote:I wish it was that simple for me. I can't help but support Cardiff. I love the club that much. I may not be happy with certain things but I will always support them.

This ^^^ :ayatollah:

I'll second that.

:thumbup:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Gareth Baker is/was an embarrassment to Cardiff City, attention seeking cretin

An embarrassment? How so?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I respect people who no longer want to games or support us but I don't get why they want to shout about it to the world?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I respect people who no longer want to games or support us but I don't get why they want to shout about it to the world?

It helps get the message out.

I'm also pursuing a career in sports journalism so I find writing articles the best way to get my opinion known. I publicise it on the forums to get healthy debate. Not hurting anyone.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I respect people who no longer want to games or support us but I don't get why they want to shout about it to the world?

It helps get the message out.

I'm also pursuing a career in sports journalism so I find writing articles the best way to get my opinion known. I publicise it on the forums to get healthy debate. Not hurting anyone.

What message? Who cares

Nothing personal against you and I've said it many times but I hate blogs, especially links to blogs posted on a forum.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 pm

That's unfortunate for you, then.

Most people like to read other people's point of views.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:That's unfortunate for you, then.

I enjoy reading other people's point of view on a forum, that's what they are for?

I don't like the self importance of someone posting a link to a blog, when they could just as easily post the persons view anyway. I suppose for hits (further self importance).
It bores me.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Im not trying to start an argument but why do people feel the need to keep writing about why they dont like red but dont do anything about it? Surely if you felt that strongly against it you would protest?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblog.com wrote:That's unfortunate for you, then.

I enjoy reading other people's point of view on a forum, that's what they are for?

I don't like the self importance of someone posting a link to a blog, when they could just as easily post the persons view anyway. I suppose for hits (further self importance).
It bores me.

Well if you're looking for a career in sports journalism you're not going to get it by posts on a forum. I do that also. Stop being so grumpy and up yourself for once.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:58 pm

This is so last month... :roll:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Blogs on forums just don't interest me sorry. Not a personal thing just a general thing.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm

So you go out of your way to come on here and comment about it?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:23 pm

ninianblog.com wrote:So you go out of your way to come on here and comment about it?

I think it's just that most on here would rather read positives about the club on the site, rather than individuals negative comments.

Afterall, I think these sites are about CCFC supporters and rivals are they not? :?:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Well I apologise for pointing out the massive heap of negativity that has been somewhat sidelined by the majority of our supporters. Whether we like it or not, we're a bit of a laughing stock. No point hiding from it.