Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 pm

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london ... -31595090/

Rules out the rumours on here then.

Re: Tommy Smith vowes to stay at QPR

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:09 pm

We were after the Tommy Smith from Liverpool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm

horse_face wrote:http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2012/08/10/82029-31595090/

He must have watched us last night and thought, f**k that.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:12 pm

He will be here by tuesday then :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:14 pm

That was written on the 10th of august

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Good . i dont think he is needed here.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Just over a week ago vowing to stay at QPR... That's a quick turnaround. The Jamie Mackie rumours are the most laughable, QPR selling one of their most potent attacking threats. :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Well city gent has been spot on with most transfers this summer let's wait and see :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Well city gent mentioned 3 signings and at least one by Friday.. It's Saturday evening and nothing.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:24 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
horse_face wrote:http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2012/08/10/82029-31595090/

He must have watched us last night and thought, f**k that.

If he watched QPR this afternoon he'll be thinking f**k that, where's Malky's phone number?

:D :lol:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:30 pm

horse_face wrote:Well city gent mentioned 3 signings and at least one by Friday.. It's Saturday evening and nothing.

Please direct me where i said 3 signings and one by Friday? You've got me confused with Terry Phillips who tweeted about a possible 3 incomings last week

If I've mentioned incomings or outgoings this summer, 9 times out of 10 it's been right - I don't deal in tittle tattle or idle gossip and i certainly don't need your recommendation

Thanks anyway :-)

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 pm

CityGent wrote:
horse_face wrote:Well city gent mentioned 3 signings and at least one by Friday.. It's Saturday evening and nothing.

Please direct me where i said 3 signings and one by Friday? You've got me confused with Terry Phillips who tweeted about a possible 3 incomings last week

If I've mentioned incomings or outgoings this summer, 9 times out of 10 it's been right - I don't deal in tittle tattle or idle gossip and i certainly don't need your recommendation

Thanks anyway :-)

In Citygent we trust :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Not sure if its true but after QPR's result today ....... :shock:

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Im hearing different.

TOMMY SMITH QPR to CARDIFF ?
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89874

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 pm

If you read the quotes, he's doesn't say anything like that he's going to stay and fight for his place

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm glad he changed his mind :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I'm glad he changed his mind :ayatollah:

To think a lot of city fans didnt want him :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:I'm glad he changed his mind :ayatollah:

To think a lot of city fans didnt want him :ayatollah:

It shows exactly what the majority of City fans know to be fair. There's too many on here that have a false assumption of a new signing and write him off without given him a chance. Fortunately, Smith has started very well for us, if he started poorly he would have instantly been made the new scapegoat by the "I told you he was crap" brigade. I am proud to admit that although I never said anything negative about Smith before I saw him play for us, I am pleasently surprised with how good a player he is, I didn't expect him to start as well as he has for us and I hope his good form continues, as I do with the whole team, it's up to us to try and help all the players by getting behind them with our 100% positive support.