Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Scott Sinclair leaving the jacks

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Coco wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Pastor_Piggy wrote:Do you really think they are gutted :D he was shite last year, some wanted him to be sold last year,

Innit.I'd be more gutted if Vorm Ashley Williams or Dyer was sold.Sinclair was average last season for us and most Jacks were calling for him to be dropped.If we get 5m from City for him then just like the Joe Allen deal everyone at Swansea will be grinning from ear to ear.[/quote

Only a mata of time amigo ! Brenda Pascoe Sigurdsson Caulker Allen & soon Scooty !

Sigurdsson and Caulker were on loan and not our players.The other 2 you mention i've already said we were only too glad to see leave given the money we've made,20m :shock: .And most importantly,do you not think we've replaced all you've mentioned already?

I don't really want the Jacks relegated yet as I'd love us to send them down in the final match of our first season in the Prem :lol:

However, where 6 bysedd's argument falls down is that they have come nowhere near replacing those players mentioned with a similar/higher quality.

It's fine selling Allen for such a high figure but if the Jacks are right in saying that he is worth that then, in order to improve, they're going to have to spend similar money on a replacement :roll:

The simple fact is, at the moment, the Swansea squad is weaker than it was last season. The transfer activity over the next few weeks could decide whether they stay up or not. The situation is as stark as that.

:lol: Sorry for the annoying bump but I just couldn't help myself.There's literally hundreds of these pearls of wisdom out there.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Coco wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Pastor_Piggy wrote:Do you really think they are gutted :D he was shite last year, some wanted him to be sold last year,

Innit.I'd be more gutted if Vorm Ashley Williams or Dyer was sold.Sinclair was average last season for us and most Jacks were calling for him to be dropped.If we get 5m from City for him then just like the Joe Allen deal everyone at Swansea will be grinning from ear to ear.[/quote

Only a mata of time amigo ! Brenda Pascoe Sigurdsson Caulker Allen & soon Scooty !

Sigurdsson and Caulker were on loan and not our players.The other 2 you mention i've already said we were only too glad to see leave given the money we've made,20m :shock: .And most importantly,do you not think we've replaced all you've mentioned already?

I don't really want the Jacks relegated yet as I'd love us to send them down in the final match of our first season in the Prem :lol:

However, where 6 bysedd's argument falls down is that they have come nowhere near replacing those players mentioned with a similar/higher quality.

It's fine selling Allen for such a high figure but if the Jacks are right in saying that he is worth that then, in order to improve, they're going to have to spend similar money on a replacement :roll:

The simple fact is, at the moment, the Swansea squad is weaker than it was last season. The transfer activity over the next few weeks could decide whether they stay up or not. The situation is as stark as that.

:lol: Sorry for the annoying bump but I just couldn't help myself.There's literally hundreds of these pearls of wisdom out there.

Snott Sinclair has made a huge mistake joining Citeh. He can't get a regular game (has he even started) and his Mrs has fecked off to Oz! He should have stayed at the JBs for another season and proved himself but chose the 40k a week over regular first team football.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Funny that every player that leaves are crap! Rather than club!

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:56 pm

who gives a shit, we didnt care when it happend months ago and we dont care now