Scott Sinclair leaving the jacks

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7997126/ great news :lol:

Re: Scott Sinclair leaving the jacks

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

The Honeymoon is over --welcome back to the championship Swana

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

Why is it great news for you that a player wants to leave SCFC? I'm not biting i just dont understand.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 am

Mafor wrote:The Honeymoon is over --welcome back to the championship Swana

They are the ultimate steping stone club, managers and players can,t wait for any other club to bid for them, then it,s bye bye gypos!!!

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 am

cityone wrote:
Mafor wrote:The Honeymoon is over --welcome back to the championship Swana

They are the ultimate steping stone club, managers and players can,t wait for any other club to bid for them, then it,s bye bye gypos!!!

Yeah cos all players stay with the same club for their entire careers dont they :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:44 am

Do you really think they are gutted :D he was shite last year, some wanted him to be sold last year,

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 am

6 bysedd wrote:. . . . . . . . . I'm not biting . . . . . . . .

;)

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 am

Pastor_Piggy wrote:Do you really think they are gutted :D he was shite last year, some wanted him to be sold last year,

Innit.I'd be more gutted if Vorm Ashley Williams or Dyer was sold.Sinclair was average last season for us and most Jacks were calling for him to be dropped.If we get 5m from City for him then just like the Joe Allen deal everyone at Swansea will be grinning from ear to ear.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Pastor_Piggy wrote:Do you really think they are gutted :D he was shite last year, some wanted him to be sold last year,

Innit.I'd be more gutted if Vorm Ashley Williams or Dyer was sold.Sinclair was average last season for us and most Jacks were calling for him to be dropped.If we get 5m from City for him then just like the Joe Allen deal everyone at Swansea will be grinning from ear to ear.[/quote

Only a mata of time amigo ! Brenda Pascoe Sigurdsson Caulker Allen & soon Scooty !

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 am

This. It's a blessing in a disguise for us, looks like we can get rid of him to Man. City for £5 million :lol:

And we're replacing him with Spanish international Pablo Hernandez so we are very much coming best out of this :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:03 am

Comming from fans of a club that is a joke and fans are turrning on each other for standing up for there club??

What a f*cking joke u are..

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

swansealad69 wrote:Comming from fans of a club that is a joke and fans are turrning on each other for standing up for there club??

Neeeeext ! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:07 am

swansealad69 wrote:Comming from fans of a club that is a joke and fans are turrning on each other for standing up for there club??

Morning retard!!!!

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 am

Coco wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Innit.I'd be more gutted if Vorm Ashley Williams or Dyer was sold.Sinclair was average last season for us and most Jacks were calling for him to be dropped.If we get 5m from City for him then just like the Joe Allen deal everyone at Swansea will be grinning from ear to ear.[/quote

Only a mata of time amigo ! Brenda Pascoe Sigurdsson Caulker Allen & soon Scooty !

Sigurdsson and Caulker were on loan and not our players.The other 2 you mention i've already said we were only too glad to see leave given the money we've made,20m :shock: .And most importantly,do you not think we've replaced all you've mentioned already?

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 am

cityone wrote:

Morning retard!!!!

He must really get to you,for you to say that :D

SL69 1 - City One 0

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 am

6 bysedd wrote:
cityone wrote:

Morning retard!!!!

SL69 1 - City One 0

You obviously have not read many of his posts and his spelling of the english language.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 am

cityone wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
cityone wrote:

Morning retard!!!!

SL69 1 - City One 0

You obviously have not read many of his posts and his spelling of the english language.

I read most of them if im on here.Always makes perfect sense to me bar the odd spelling mistake which i know he laughs about as he's a good pal of mine.

i was referring to your 'retard' comment which in my book makes you more of a 'retard' than him.

Just my opinion of course.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Coco wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Sigurdsson and Caulker were on loan and not our players.The other 2 you mention i've already said we were only too glad to see leave given the money we've made,20m :shock: .And most importantly,do you not think we've replaced all you've mentioned already?

How much you peggers pay for de Guzman !? The sun seemed to be shining outta loanees Caulker & Sigurdssons butts last season! Today - ooh they were only on loan !!! Keep shining those turds lads !!! Good Ship Turmoil ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:48 am

SWANSEA LOYAL SWANSEA LOYAL

HELLO HELLO

:-D

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 am

6 bysedd wrote:
cityone wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
cityone wrote:

Morning retard!!!!

SL69 1 - City One 0

I read most of them if im on here.Always makes perfect sense to me bar the odd spelling mistake which i know he laughs about as he's a good pal of mine.

i was referring to your 'retard' comment which in my book makes you more of a 'retard' than him.

Just my opinion of course.

he makes perfect sense to me .most would flounce off at the abuse he gets over his spelling.sl9 takes it in good spirit.tbf his posts are never far away from the mark imo

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

6 bysedd wrote:

Innit.I'd be more gutted if Vorm Ashley Williams or Dyer was sold.Sinclair was average last season for us and most Jacks were calling for him to be dropped.If we get 5m from City for him then just like the Joe Allen deal everyone at Swansea will be grinning from ear to ear.

:shock: I actually agree with him, call a doctor :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Coco wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I don't really want the Jacks relegated yet as I'd love us to send them down in the final match of our first season in the Prem :lol:

However, where 6 bysedd's argument falls down is that they have come nowhere near replacing those players mentioned with a similar/higher quality.

It's fine selling Allen for such a high figure but if the Jacks are right in saying that he is worth that then, in order to improve, they're going to have to spend similar money on a replacement :roll:

The simple fact is, at the moment, the Swansea squad is weaker than it was last season. The transfer activity over the next few weeks could decide whether they stay up or not. The situation is as stark as that.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 am

piledriver64 wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Coco wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I don't really want the Jacks relegated yet as I'd love us to send them down in the final match of our first season in the Prem :lol:

However, where 6 bysedd's argument falls down is that they have come nowhere near replacing those players mentioned with a similar/higher quality.

It's fine selling Allen for such a high figure but if the Jacks are right in saying that he is worth that then, in order to improve, they're going to have to spend similar money on a replacement :roll:

The simple fact is, at the moment, the Swansea squad is weaker than it was last season. The transfer activity over the next few weeks could decide whether they stay up or not. The situation is as stark as that.

ah but they insist players wasnt that good last season! good enough to keep them up but not good enough now there sold!
they cannot deny they are loseing good players and replacing them with untried/tested ones for peanuts! that policy is doomed to failure only way staying in premier is to get better players than you had previous season standing still is not option any expert will tell you this!!! but what i would ask is why cant they keep managers or players?? that is main problem! maybe not big enough!!!! :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 am

Last season you said Allen was shit , siggy couldn't even get a game in Germany , Sinclair wasn't good enough ,,and caulker was to young , now you're saying the same things about this seasons signings , we're ok fellas still another 2 weeks of the transfer window to go and a lot of irons in the fire

Leave the bitterness go fellas , makes you look rather Small ;)

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 am

waddle wrote:Last season you said Allen was shit , siggy couldn't even get a game in Germany , Sinclair wasn't good enough ,,and caulker was to young , now you're saying the same things about this seasons signings , we're ok fellas still another 2 weeks of the transfer window to go and a lot of irons in the fire

well what did you expect us to say last season! :D but come on they are good players and you have not replaced them with better players! yes still may get in others but wouldnt hold breath with way you run club! as they say pay peanuts get ??????
you need to improve on quality to remain in premier that is fact not fiction!! :lol:

ps some of you say bellers is crap signing so what does that make your fans???? :D

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:Last season you said Allen was shit , siggy couldn't even get a game in Germany , Sinclair wasn't good enough ,,and caulker was to young , now you're saying the same things about this seasons signings , we're ok fellas still another 2 weeks of the transfer window to go and a lot of irons in the fire

well what did you expect us to say last season! :D but come on they are good players and you have not replaced them with better players! yes still may get in others but wouldnt hold breath with way you run club! as they say pay peanuts get ??????
you need to improve on quality to remain in premier that is fact not fiction!! :lol:

ps some of you say bellers is crap signing so what does that make your fans???? :D

How do you know they are not as good no one will know until Saturday , that's why this is such a pointless topic , and our club has been run like this for 11yrs , how could it have gone any better ?

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

How do you know they are not as good no one will know until Saturday , that's why this is such a pointless topic , and our club has been run like this for 11yrs , how could it have gone any better ?

we dont thats the point! your fellow fans saying players brought in are as good as those that have left! but they are untried at this level! i do like way your club is run but go back to previous questions! clubs are buisnesses more profit they make more money owners get same with any company! i just dont think HJ ect is stupid and question the motives of saving money! but that aside think you may well struggle unless can bring in proven quality! doesnt matter to me if you stay up only concern is ccfc probly same for you! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

6 bysedd wrote:Why is it great news for you that a player wants to leave SCFC? I'm not biting i just dont understand.

Agreed. Cringeworthy comment.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 am

How would you know what was said last year you didnt join until the end of January you waddling fat c.unt :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 pm

People saying Allen was crap were deluded. He is a great player and one who will be sorely missed. Siggy couldn't get a game for Hofenheim which was true-god knows how as the bloke is top quality and was the difference between a late struggle and comfortable mid table security. Alot of Jacks are now saying that Sinclair isn't good enough-personally I think he is one of those players who is too good for Championship but not good enough for EPL. Caulker was young and unproven but proved to be an astute signing.

Next season will be a tough one for SWansea. Last season (whether I like it or not) you exceeded expectations. Alot of that was using backbone of promotion team and adding 2 or 3 better players (Vorm better than de Vries, Caulker better than Monk) and good use of loan system. Very few key players got injured or suspended which helped consistency. Caulker going back to Spurs is a huge blow as him and Williams were a solid pair (heard good reports about new player). The biggest change will be off the field as Rodgers was a top man manager. A friend who is a JB reckons that rumours about discontent are probably true in terms of squad players like Monk. Laudrup needs to get a good start otherwise it could be a long hard winter.