Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHATS THE WORST AWAY END YOU'VE EVER BEEN TOO

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i think ashton gate, shit view, shit facilities, 3 portable toilets in total for all away fans...

f*cking shit hole!! ;)

Should of went to macclesfield a good few years back then we had one portable for 1300 of us in the away end, the piss stench was over powering the weed and drink smell in the air :lol:

:lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 pm

West ham away 79, f*cking scary time that was, know why it was called the chicken run. The only time i think all 500 cardiff fans did,nt want city to score and as we were 1-0 down late into the secound half, shit 1-1 cue fun times again. Also exeter city away end in the 80,s a city fan screams lets wreck the ground, city fan next to me screams back whats there to wreck.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Hereford, vetch and I think Preston.. When ever I've been there we've lost and my 1st away trip we got stuffed there... And it was and still is a shit hole

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:16 am

Wimbledon /Plough lane,open end and pissed down for the whole game. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 am

Didn't Wigan have a little cowshed on some grass at the back of the terracing ? That one sticks in my mind as the worst. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 am

Colchester away? Does anyone remember in about 2001 when we were giving shit to one of their big fat biker blokes from our end? At half time on of the City lads bought him a burger and sent it over for him. He was grateful. One of those funny little away day moments.

For me Northampton's old ground (You got f**k all over there...) where they beat us 4-1 in Div 4 when we thety were top.

The OLD DEN. f*cking horrible on and off the pitch. FA Cup mid 80s.
Chesterfield open terrace the day the footy riot coincided with me and my mate taking our Australian barmaid birds to their first away trip. Bodies everywhere.

Macclesfield. Got in the players bar afterwards. They thought I played for Carlisle (I wasn't watching City that day)

Swansea. f*cking shithole Vetch. Thanks to the lads who creosoted their cuntish poxy little pitch with CCFC. Much respect.

Somerton Park, Hereford, Exeter, the old Wembley. Oh, and Boltons old ground with the supermarket in the corner.