Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON PREVIEW 2012/13- GIVE IT A READ

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello, Sheffield Wednesday fan here.

My latest blog is a preview of the up and coming Championship season. I'd appreciate it if you were to like it and share it with others.

Feel free to give me some feedback. Do you agree with me? Are my predictions accurate? How do you think Cardiff will do this season?

Thanks,
http://wp.me/p2A4Fd-1v

Re: NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON PREVIEW 2012/13- GIVE IT A READ

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good blog, but we are the Bluebirds not the Red Dragons, :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Interesting read, but just to reiterate a point, we will always be "Bluebirds".

Agree with your top six, but not in that order. Also think BHA could be in it to.

Your right about Dave Jones, very experienced at this level, & i think you [SW] will do well this season, but watch out for the winter months,,, we always had a slump when he was in charge during that period.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Interesting read, but just to reiterate a point, we will always be "Bluebirds".

Agree with your top six, but not in that order. Also think BHA could be in it to.

Your right about Dave Jones, very experienced at this level, & i think you [SW] will do well this season, but watch out for the winter months,,, we always had a slump when he was in charge during that period.

:lol: The dreaded november :roll:
Good assessment and just incase you did not see it in the other posts, WE ARE STILL THE BLUEBIRDS and you will be in the mix, but think we will be top 2 :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Interesting estimated £6 Million spent for us, quite a lot. Mutch cost £2 million and not sure how much Bo kyung kim and velikonja cost.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:Interesting estimated £6 Million spent for us, quite a lot. Mutch cost £2 million and not sure how much Bo kyung kim and velikonja cost.

Kimbo was 2.5ish + Add-ons
Velikonja 1m + Add-ons
Mutch £2m + Add-ons

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 pm

i thought mutch was only 1m?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html

In the link above, it says "In excess of £1m". To be honest, I don't think anybody knows the true fee (unless it is someone at the club). :ayatollah:

Re: NPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON PREVIEW 2012/13- GIVE IT A RE

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

I said "watch out for the winter months", but i didn't think it would be this bad.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Don't think anyone would have thought it would be this bad for us.

Looking at those predictions i'm way off with some of them although still along way to go. Had Palace and Millwall to get relegated yet there doing really well, don't think anyone expected that though. Also Birmingham and Bolton both struggling I had them in the Promotion spots!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 pm

We are not the red dragons

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm

We're still the bluebirds, not the red dragons.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

You see this is what is sad, all over the UK they now think were the Red Dragons and its not just this Wed fan its most other football fans :evil:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:You see this is what is sad, all over the UK they now think were the Red Dragons and its not just this Wed fan its most other football fans :evil:

Some do it to wind us up..

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:You see this is what is sad, all over the UK they now think were the Red Dragons and its not just this Wed fan its most other football fans :evil:

Some do it to wind us up..

I would say most do it on a wind up.
Either that or ill informed.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

They call us red dragons through ignorance they are to lazy to check they just assume
Or they just say it to try and wind us up most wont bite its just name calling :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 am

jinks-rct wrote:

They call us red dragons through ignorance they are to lazy to check they just assume
Or they just say it to try and wind us up most wont bite its just name calling :ayatollah:

they do it as wind up, as all media call us bluebirds,when refering to us! so why would fans call us anything else if not to wind up? just like we are wrexham in disguise ffs get a grip and get over it! :roll: