Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can you imagine how excited everyone would be now..

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:44 pm

if they kept the colours!!!!

I've been talking to my faces from the support today who have told me that they don't care who signs they will not step foot in the ground again until the return to playing in blue at home.

Re: Can you imagine how excited everyone would be now..

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm

I'm just going to wear my blue tinted shades..

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm

sorry I meant to say 'many faces' and the response I'm getting is that they will stay in the pub.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Bullshit

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Angry Man wrote:sorry I meant to say 'many faces' and the response I'm getting is that they will stay in the pub.

Many new fans will take their place.
I suspect we will have a better number of ST and bigger walk ups now bellers has signed.
If results go well (and I suspect they will) it will only get better.
Still, if they want to stay in the pub, it's up to the faces. :roll: :roll:

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Angry Man wrote:if they kept the colours!!!!

I've been talking to my faces from the support today who have told me that they don't care who signs they will not step foot in the ground again until the return to playing in blue at home.

You've been talking to your faces? I'm not surprised there. You've got lots of different fuckers

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:02 pm

CityGent wrote:

You've been talking to your faces? I'm not surprised there. You've got lots of different fuckers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 pm

CityGent wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:17 pm

CityGent wrote:

:lol:

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 pm

:?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Angry Man wrote:sorry I meant to say 'many faces' and the response I'm getting is that they will stay in the pub.

that is the ultimate plastic fans

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:

that is the ultimate plastic fans

whenever have plastic fans honoured the tradition and history of a club..? rubbish!!!

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Same club different coulors. Get a grip.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

If we kept the club blue I would be buzzing right now, instead i'm just 'happy' that we signed Bellers. It really doesn't feel the same. I wonder what the general feel will be when the team walks out in the devil's colours on friday?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Kanester wrote:Same club different coulors. Get a grip.

Different colour/different badge ...same club?

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

The investment came on the basis of red so how happy would they be I'm not sure as it would have meant player sales and just free signings.

I know what you mean though. Although I don't like red I refuse to let it stop my enjoyment.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

CantonJack wrote:If we kept the club blue I would be buzzing right now, instead i'm just 'happy' that we signed Bellers. It really doesn't feel the same. I wonder what the general feel will be when the team walks out in the devil's colours on friday?

Totally agree mate. I should be ecstatic Bellamy has joined but like yourself, I am just happy. I'm seriously considering just being an away membership and travel to all the away games this season. That way I will still support my local club but I will not be giving over £400 to our ruthless dictator.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

ElGwapo wrote:
Kanester wrote:Same club different coulors. Get a grip.

Different colour/different badge ...same club?

100% same club.

Different Manager? Same club.

Different Players? Same club.

Different fans? Same club.

My Club. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 pm

8 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 pm

The A Man has a point.

There a loads who have called time on the City.

Whether the rebrand was the only reason or a final straw for fans in the modern sterile all seater
Undistinguishable stadia, which costs an arm and a leg to get in, I don't know.

All I can do is accept the compromise for this big time gamble.

I will try to enjoy the ride and get back to Blue when the party is over.
I
We signed some talent recently (like others I know) but this is us
CCFC, amassing a squad, with strength I've never seen before.

Hats off

If Malky can't use a Plan B or C out of this - he should get buggered!!!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Cheers Eddie it's just unfortunate that others simply can't accept the truth

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Also unfortunate others can't accept the rebrand

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
CantonJack wrote:If we kept the club blue I would be buzzing right now, instead i'm just 'happy' that we signed Bellers. It really doesn't feel the same. I wonder what the general feel will be when the team walks out in the devil's colours on friday?

Totally agree mate. I should be ecstatic Bellamy has joined but like yourself, I am just happy. I'm seriously considering just being an away membership and travel to all the away games this season. That way I will still support my local club but I will not be giving over £400 to our ruthless dictator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ruthlerss dictator!!? get a f*cking grip the so called ruthless Dictator has bought in 10 players at a cost of 12 million pounds approx i seriously hope your one of the fans that has vowed never to step into the Cardiff City Football Club Stadium again as we dont need so called supporters with an attitude that frowns on the people that have probably given the Club the best backing it has ever had ! to hear you actually critisises the very people that have given us the REAL fans such optimism is just plain bullshit i dont what colour we waer im not going to the ground on match days to f*cking compare colour coordernated football strips im going there to watch a very good assembley of football players giving their all for us CARDIFF CITY fans. .

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ruthlerss dictator!!? get a f*cking grip the so called ruthless Dictator has bought in 10 players at a cost of 12 million pounds approx i seriously hope your one of the fans that has vowed never to step into the Cardiff City Football Club Stadium again as we dont need so called supporters with an attitude that frowns on the people that have probably given the Club the best backing it has ever had ! to hear you actually critisises the very people that have given us the REAL fans such optimism is just plain bullshit i dont what colour we waer im not going to the ground on match days to f*cking compare colour coordernated football strips im going there to watch a very good assembley of football players giving their all for us CARDIFF CITY fans. .

Do you honestly think the Malaysian's are funding the majority of the transfer fees paid for these signings? Yes, it's fun at the moment but if we fail to get to the Premiership this season, what will happen then? More loans from the banks to financially cripple us further? If they convert our debt to equity, I will at least know they are committed, despite changing our identity for no reason. But they have yet to do this and I will have no trust in them until they do.

Regarding your opinion on your priority wanting to see good successful football, it's just that, your opinion. My opinion is I care more about my clubs colour, badge, heritage, tradition and identity more about any success we might achieve on the pitch. It is my opinion we have sold parts of ourselves for money like a prostitute. If your partner became a prostitute selling parts of herself for money, would you still find it acceptable? If your partner got a sex change and exchanged her tits and vagina for an adams apple and a penis, just like we have exchanged our colour blue and bluebird badge for the colour red and dragon badge, would you still find this acceptable? Like I've said, this is my opinion and this is why I am embarassed with what's happening to my club. Learn to respect others opinions and debate properly instead of behaving like an immature kid.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 pm

That's true but I'm still buzzing.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you honestly think the Malaysian's are funding the majority of the transfer fees paid for these signings? Yes, it's fun at the moment but if we fail to get to the Premiership this season, what will happen then? More loans from the banks to financially cripple us further? If they convert our debt to equity, I will at least know they are committed, despite changing our identity for no reason. But they have yet to do this and I will have no trust in them until they do.

Regarding your opinion on your priority wanting to see good successful football, it's just that, your opinion. My opinion is I care more about my clubs colour, badge, heritage, tradition and identity more about any success we might achieve on the pitch. It is my opinion we have sold parts of ourselves for money like a prostitute. If your partner became a prostitute selling parts of herself for money, would you still find it acceptable? If your partner got a sex change and exchanged her tits and vagina for an adams apple and a penis, just like we have exchanged our colour blue and bluebird badge for the colour red and dragon badge, would you still find this acceptable? Like I've said, this is my opinion and this is why I am embarassed with what's happening to my club. Learn to respect others opinions and debate properly instead of behaving like an immature kid.

Oh come on, no bank will loan to us.
If VT pulls out we are fcked if it's 50m or 200m

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will debate this maturely.

Tan has pumped in tens of millions of pounds. Its ultimately HIS debt, because a five year old
could work out that if he walks, he is never going to get that money back from Cardiff City FC.
So if he walks, where will Cardiff City be? We'll go into administration. We will be no worse off
than we were just before Tan took the Club over. Better off in fact, because its not HMRC we
owe the money to. City would go into Admin and re-emerge.

West Ham last season gambled everything on going up. They'd have been fucked had they not gone
back up. Most relegated Premiership teams do exactly the same. Crippled by huge wage bills, and a
loss of premiership money, do they immediately sell assets and consolidate?? of course they don't.
Blackburn, Bolton, Wolves... these Clubs are all gambling big time on going back up again, they are
spunking their parachute payments to get to the promised land.

Life with Cardiff City is always up and down, its a roller coaster, Ronan Keating will tell you that!!

Enjoy the ride.

The REFRESHING thing is, we all know where we are, we all know where we stand. At least the
Malaysians are up front about the debt.

My only message really would be:

If you want Division Two football in front of 4,000 crowds, then f**k the money. Lets let Steve
Borley run the Club and make us a sustainable little club. To get to the Premiership you have got
to spend money (ok, now and again, some teams are put together cheaply, and strike gold, but thats
an even bigger gamble than we are taking now)

If your happy with the professional way the Club is being run. With the management set up, with the
Academy, with the training facilities, with the playing squad, then stop complaining. Or come up with
an alternative suggestion as to how we could have signed Bellamy, Kim Bo, Mutch, Maynard, Noone,
Helgusson, Smith, Connelly etc etc.

Debt to equity is a no-brainer. It has to happen. Tan needs it to protect his investment. But he's not
walking in blindly, and he's still spending money.

Whats the worst thing that could happen to Cardiff City?? Administration thats what. Tan would walk
away with next to nothing. He knows that. He's no mug. Yet still he perseveres. Enjoy the ride.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:58 am

Christ you're boring.

No wonder nobody voted for you.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 am

GOD YOU TALK SOME SHIT. AS IF ANYONE WOULD TALK TO YOU.

DO ONE RAIN MAN

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 am

taffyapple wrote:

Life with Cardiff City is always up and down, its a roller coaster, Ronan Keating will tell you that!!

:lol: