Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Not about football

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Andy Murray.. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 am

Surely its already done and dusted,its got to be Wiggins first ever Brit to win the Tour de France followed by olympic gold,id bet my grannys pension on it :lol:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 am

Really for me it should be between Ainsley and Wiggins.

Ennis is a great achievement, but she is the poster girl so I feel people are making a bigger deal of it when compared to the above.

Wiggins, the tour then a gold, making it 4.

Ainsley, 4 golds in a row. He only has one event. Think he will be pushed out because the sport isn't as popular.

Also if Hoy wins another gold he could be up there again. 6 gold, best British Olympian ever. also Farah wins the 5000, he could be up there..

As it stands I think the vote will finish

Wiggins
Ennis
Ainsley

though I think Ainsley should be higher

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:Surely its already done and dusted,its got to be Wiggins first ever Brit to win the Tour de France followed by olympic gold,id bet my grannys pension on it :lol:

Might have just lost my grannys pension after Murrays triumph last night,brilliant year for him :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Who do u think will win the sports personality of the year?with so many sports men and women doing so well.
Wiggings for me i think.

Chris Coleman????

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Who do u think will win the sports personality of the year?with so many sports men and women doing so well.
Wiggings for me i think.

Fatty Jonny Hartson???

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Craig Noone.

What a debut. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 pm

I am nominating Lucy Jenkins of the Mumbles Ladies Badminton club. Her husband thinks she is training on Tuesdays and Thursday nights, whilst in reality I am giving her a Monkey Face. For that reason I think she is a top sports personality and should win the award.