Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not about football

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Who do u think will win the sports personality of the year?with so many sports men and women doing so well.
Wiggings for me i think.

Re: Not about football

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Jessica Ennis should deserve something, a lot of British athletes have done so well, you have to take into consideration the whole year but a lot of them should be up for it, most likely Wiggo though

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Why don't u f**k off onto ur own board gypo

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 pm

What event did gypo take part in ?did he do well.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 pm

You deserve a f*cking spelling bee merit mate.

:old: :old: :old:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 pm

gotta be murray especially if he wins the doubles title
two time olympic champion and wimbledon finalist

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:What event did gypo take part in ?did he do well.

He won the Gold for the Canton Mile. :D

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Who do u think will win the sports personality of the year?with so many sports men and women doing so well.
Wiggings for me i think.

Bradley Wiggins for me. Good question , especially with it being olympic year , but Wiggins for me !

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 pm

What about Ben Ainslie? Four times Olympic champion has got to count for something.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Wiggins or Murray will get it i reckon. But Ennis deserves it for being an all round athlete. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Why don't u f**k off onto ur own board gypo

He didn't make an abusive thread so why turn it into one

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 pm

has to be sideburns for me mate although its a hard one to call :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Who do u think will win the sports personality of the year?with so many sports men and women doing so well.
Wiggings for me i think.

I reckon you deserve it for you're gold medal in rimming men you dirty kunt!

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Lol ok

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol ok

Ban this c**t.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 pm

I think Jessica Ennis will win. However its going to be a close call I reckon. There are so many to chose from. The one guy I do feel sorry for is the dude that took long jump gold, now, in normal circumstances he would be the most talked about British sportsman as it was a totally unexpected gold medal. But with so many golds won he he just get lost in the media stories of other people.

My personal choice would be wiggins though what wiyh his gold and winning the tour de France

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Jess Ennis should get it. A heptathlon takes some doing as it is to prove the best all-round athlete. However Wiggo won the Tour and Olympic time trial which really does take something. Ben Ainslie should be up there as well

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Bummer

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:56 pm

To be honest its down to 3 and any one of them could win it.
Wiggins
Ennis
Ainsley.
Ennis event is a tough old one to do and ainsley to win more then any other in his event ever but wiggins to win gold but mostly to win the tour de france and be the only brit ever,and lets face it the tour is one od the hardest to do and over so many days ,i think its got to be him

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 pm

got to be wiggins

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Wiggo by a country mile. They should have male and female winners and it would be jess Ennis . Even though she was sure to win it . Runner up mighty Mo Farah

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:39 pm

I'd give it to Amir Khan so we can all have a laugh at his bulging ego. :old: :old:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Wiggings for me i think.

wiggins for me to switch from track to the road and achieve what he has is incredible.
also any man who stands on the podium in paris and says he is going to call the raffle numbers wins the personlity stakes by a mile.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 pm

steve davies wrote:
Wiggings for me i think.

wiggins for me to switch from track to the road and achieve what he has is incredible.
also any man who stands on the podium in paris and says he is going to call the raffle numbers wins the personlity stakes by a mile.

And the year he spent in the pub inbetween, jokes aside I think he's a Awsome athlete and deserves to be knighted and sport personality of the year

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Wiggins will probably win it but I wouldn't rule out Jessica Ennis upsetting the Wiggins bandwagon.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Really hope that Jessica enins don't win it! I'm sick of hearing her name and that poster girl for the olympics bollox. Wiggins if anyone.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Bumming.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Got to be Wiggins for me as first Brit to win Tour de France and most decorated British Olympian.
But if it's public phone vote, may be any of this weekend.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 pm

If it was my choice I would give it to billy Sharp