Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

well done everyone, well done indeed!!!!!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:04 am

Heider Helgusson, Tommy Smith....

Both not the youngest of players. At least one of them will be here as a
bench-warmer I think.

But there has hardly been any hysterical slagging off saying they are past it or
we should be looking for younger players or we should be spending another 50mil.

Is common sense prevailing?

Are people getting their 'football heads' on?

This is turning into a squad that can challenge the best in the division, and with Malkys
no nonsense, no ego ethos... we will also have a large TEAM... not a large SQUAD.

I was confident we would make the play-offs last season.

I think we are top two this time around :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: well done everyone, well done indeed!!!!!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 am

Spot on taffy. :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 am

Steady.....this post is turning into a positive thread and we can't be avin that!! :ayatollah:

(P.S. Totally agree Taffy)

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 am

taffyapple wrote:Heider Helgusson, Tommy Smith....

bench-warmer I think.

But there has hardly been any hysterical slagging off saying they are past it or
we should be looking for younger players or we should be spending another 50mil.

This is turning into a squad that can challenge the best in the division, and with Malkys
no nonsense, no ego ethos... we will also have a large TEAM... not a large SQUAD.

I think we are top two this time around :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Taffy, this post is great. I have to admit that being one of the newer fans I do not know a whole heck of a lot about the sport other than what I have picked up over the last year and a half.

Sometimes I am clueless on what these signings really mean. Good to see someone who has been a long time fan, keen on the off season goings on at Cardiff. This is a breath of fresh air.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:17 am

Angryman hasnt been in for a couple of days tho :lol:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:18 am

CP76 wrote:Angryman hasnt been in for a couple of days tho :lol:

gimme a sec i will log over :lol:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:21 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

No doubt adam will be on soon jim its been quiet on here bar redbluebird who is roathrat worming his way back like a corn snake with his be my friend posts for now, then again the most posts in a thread ive seen on here for days is about f*cking swansea ffs, never do i post in them pointless :lol:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 am

Would rather maynard than both of them cheap options for me sorry

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 am

keano wrote:Would rather maynard than both of them cheap options for me sorry

Well, two weeks ago, the board was in uproar. TENTH was mentioned.

Patience feller.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 am

greenlawler wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Heider Helgusson, Tommy Smith....

bench-warmer I think.

Taffy, this post is great. I have to admit that being one of the newer fans I do not know a whole heck of a lot about the sport other than what I have picked up over the last year and a half.

Sometimes I am clueless on what these signings really mean. Good to see someone who has been a long time fan, keen on the off season goings on at Cardiff. This is a breath of fresh air.

Im just keen to see how the squad is shaping up. Somebody mentioned we still need
that 20 a season striker. But what happens when your top gun is injured, or suspended?

We look like we will score goals from everywhere at the moment.

Its ALL about defence now. We shipped too many silly goals last season. Tighten up
back there and we will be pretty f*cking awesome