Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy or Kim To Win?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

From a Cardiff point of view which do you want?

South Korea to lose so Kim can get back home early and sort out his work permit then be ready for the season start.
Or
TeamGB to lose so Bellamy can announce his return to Cardiff City at the post match interview and give us all another lift.

Re: Bellamy or Kim To Win?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Bellamy for me, give us all another massive lift and i'm sure will get a lot more fans on board. Again. :? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:43 pm

I'd like Bellamy to play less games but would like the welsh lads to win a medal.
Also Liverpool paying his wages for a bit longer wouldn't hurt.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 pm

I think I'd want Bellamy out so at least there is a chance that an announcement that favours us could be made. The longer he is with TeamGB the more interest in him there is. But if he has already signed like many have said, what am I worried about.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 am

I just hope they don't go in for a crunching tackle against each other and we're two down before the season starts!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am

TheHangedMan wrote:I just hope they don't go in for a crunching tackle against each other and we're two down before the season starts!!! :ayatollah:

Wouldn't have thought of that. :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 am

TheHangedMan wrote:I just hope they don't go in for a crunching tackle against each other and we're two down before the season starts!!! :ayatollah:

Could we be that unlucky?

Will be interesting to see how they approach each other before during and after the game.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 am

Wayne S wrote:

Will be interesting to see how they approach each other before during and after the game.

I'd imagine they just shake hands considering Kim can't speak english?

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:06 am

Would rather gb win kim can have a rest then as hes a bluebird bellamys not yet

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 am

I would like Kim to lose as he is a city player & we can get him back traing with us, Bellamy hasnt signed yet so it does not matter

Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:15 am

Any idea if kim has served his 2 years in the army yet if not i want him to win gold

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

I'm really looking foreard to see them both playing tonight.

If South Korea go out, it will give Kim a chance to get back to Korea, get his work permit sorted and be back well in time for the start of the season - so come on Bellers :ayatollah:

I'd also like to see Bellers and Rambo get a medal - just a shame about that horrendous anthem :twisted:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 am

Who cares so long as they stay injury free for the mighty redbirds

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 am

Mardon89 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Or bellamy would chin him lol

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 pm

STeve_170 wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Or bellamy would chin him lol

Cue the 5 iron! :D