Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Silver lining from rebranding

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Could the change from blue to red bring about a unexpected positive reaction in the stadium atmosphere, with all fans disappointed with the colour change could we see a increase in chanting and singing of Bluebirds, Blue army and various blue related songs as a peaceful protest to show the board our passion for our club. This can only generate more noise to lift the players if we do it right.

Re: Silver lining from rebranding

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:16 pm

That's the first silver lining I've seen

It's possible though, it could well generate a better atmosphere and noise in general around CCS,

Certainly will be more blue in there n all :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

I was thinking this earlier the amount of bluebird chants filled with passion will be deafening imo

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Let's do something we've never done as a club before take a negative and use it to our advantage

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:Could the change from blue to red bring about a unexpected positive reaction in the stadium atmosphere, with all fans disappointed with the colour change could we see a increase in chanting and singing of Bluebirds, Blue army and various blue related songs as a peaceful protest to show the board our passion for our club. This can only generate more noise to lift the players if we do it right.

Good thread i think you could be right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 pm

No chance.

We'll all hear a rousing chorus from the Canton for about 5-10 minutes. Then they'll get bored.

Then someone will misplace a pass putting us under pressure and everyone will groan.

Then we'll either score a goal and we'll all cheer then go back to silence or

We'll concede a goal and the whole stadium will empty.

:D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 pm

I thought we were all going to start singing "Keep the red flag flying here".

Or will it just be me?

I'm sure all those around me in the Canton will join in!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 am

davids wrote:I thought we were all going to start singing "Keep the red flag flying here".

Or will it just be me?

I'm sure all those around me in the Canton will join in!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: