Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Support the club...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Who are people going to choose tomorrow? Cardiff city or GB? I for one don't support the great Britain team anyway; the arrogance of the English on the radio the other day (when they faced Uruguay) saying 'come on England tonight' was beyond! Plus how can they call it great Britain when vast majority of team is English with the English anthem and no representation of Wales whatsoever on the British badge!
Welsh not British! Club before country any day!

Re: Support the club...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 pm

There's no choice.
Get your arse up the M4 to Oxford and support the greatest football team the world has ever seen.
Yes I will be there, like I was at Forest Green & Cheltenham and Bouremouth next week

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

what if you have work commitments until 2 and woulnt be able to make it to oxford.
Some people have commitments which prevent them from being in oxford

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Home Olympics is a once in a lifetime event. Great occasion.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:There's no choice.
Get your arse up the M4 to Oxford and support the greatest football team the world has ever seen.
Yes I will be there, like I was at Forest Green & Cheltenham and Bouremouth next week

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'd love to but I'm working.