Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Ticket

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Anyone know when the Season Tickets normally get sent out? Just wondering as the season will soon be upon us.

Re: Season Ticket

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:Anyone know when the Season Tickets normally get sent out? Just wondering as the season will soon be upon us.

They were sent out the week before the Championship season kicked off last year, so by that reckoning they should start arriving next week.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:Anyone know when the Season Tickets normally get sent out? Just wondering as the season will soon be upon us.

They were sent out the week before the Championship season kicked off last year, so by that reckoning they should start arriving next week.

Cheers mate. :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm

I hate getting mine, it has a picture of me on it from 8 years ago when I was 15 looking a right miserable chubby faced tw*t!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Royal mail are collecting them from the club Monday so could be with you tues, wed, thurs :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Cheers all :ayatollah:

I was speaking to an old ST holder (this is my first year) and he has a photo with his and I cant remember giving them a photo when I bought mine.....will then ask me for one in the future? No panic if they do :)

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:Cheers all :ayatollah:

I was speaking to an old ST holder (this is my first year) and he has a photo with his and I cant remember giving them a photo when I bought mine.....will then ask me for one in the future? No panic if they do :)

They'll probably just use that one, hence why I've still got my stunning photo after all these years.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Fair play sir :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:16 pm

If they don't have a photo on record they won't send your card out. You need to get them a photo or pop in and let them take a picture.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Called in yesterday to get Newcastle tickets, and they told me that the STs are being sent out from Monday onwards. The CCFC official website says today that the ticket office is closed tomorrow so that they can process the STs. Best check about the photo though. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

If they don't have a photo on record they won't send your card out. You need to get them a photo or pop in and let them take a picture.

Cheers mate. :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Called in yesterday to get Newcastle tickets, and they told me that the STs are being sent out from Monday onwards. The CCFC official website says today that the ticket office is closed tomorrow so that they can process the STs. Best check about the photo though. :ayatollah:

Cheers fella :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 pm

I just noticed that it is 6 months since I bought my ST (1/2/12) and it is only 6 months until they ask for next years :P

I wonder what colour that one will be ;)

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I just noticed that it is 6 months since I bought my ST (1/2/12) and it is only 6 months until they ask for next years :P

I wonder what colour that one will be ;)

Under Ridsdale it would've been only 6 months until they ask us to renew for the 2020 season :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:26 pm

I went to the ticket office in person and paid via CC so it may be that they took it by web cam while I was there....that will teach me for having an early Friday off work and having a few beers in the pub before we booked :D I will give them a bell on Monday.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Who told you that mate? I know loads of people who aint given the club photos for season tickets.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

My photo's are years old. I'm that not all ace photo's on now.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Who told you that mate? I know loads of people who aint given the club photos for season tickets.

I believe they were unhappy about the amount of cards without pics on and wanted a clamp down.
If they are struggling for time then they may not but it takes away the point of the I'd card really.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 am

I'm dreading it coming through the door. Please don't be red!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm dreading it coming through the door. Please don't be red!

:shock: Sorry to have to tell you but imo it is going to be very similar to this :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 am

I was in ticket office yesterday and asked about photos and she said if you're planning on going to an away matches you have to have photo at a cost of £3.50 per ticket to have them put on. I had our pics done, and they have saved them on the system, if we do go to an away match we will then ask for them to be put on