Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ". NOTHING HAS CHANGED. "

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm

steve davies wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
steve davies wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Simply, if VT has no plans to pay Langston like some say he hasn't then VT would be a liar, we have been promised a debt free club and Langston will be paid off, VT knew the debts of the club when he became involved and he certainly knows what he got to do to carry out his promises of 'his vision'.

I'm glad you've clarified this Carl. cos with the best will in the world this READS
like your calling him a liar by proxy. Then tying it immediately to paying off
Sam in the very next sentence.

The 'his vision' bit in italics could also be misunderstood. Again it looks laced
with sarcasm.

still, cleared up now!

Thank god for Vincent Tan!!

(apart from the rebranding)

with a bit of common sense he could have replaced vt would be a liar with tan would have misled us which would have nipped the controversy in the bud
poor use of words im afraid

Basically you are correct Steve, Carl used a poor discriptive word. I agree the word Misled would have been a much better way of putting it, but as said we all make mistakes and Carl is no different.

tony
an hour on the naughty step without any lager should be the punishment :lol:

:lol: :lol: You can be so harsh at times Steve

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Is one man's opinion really worthy of creating a two page thread? I find it pathetic that both Carl feels the need to justify his opnions and also sad that so many people who either hang on his every word and shape there opinions on his or those who read what he has to say in order to have a jibe.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 pm

SeanJr wrote:Is one man's opinion really worthy of creating a two page thread? I find it pathetic that both Carl feels the need to justify his opnions and also sad that so many people who either hang on his every word and shape there opinions on his or those who read what he has to say in order to have a jibe.

But he is our undisputed fans' leader! What will the Western Fail say?!!

ALL GLORY TO CARL! (The true inspiration for "The oracle" from the matrix trilogy!)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Was there any need to start yet another thread as such, Its not the first time
that the Peers of this board have stated Vincent Tans a liar. The owner of the board
has banned for less. Should Mr Tan start banning. do unto others comes to mind.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 am

steve davies wrote:
steve davies wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Simply, if VT has no plans to pay Langston like some say he hasn't then VT would be a liar, we have been promised a debt free club and Langston will be paid off, VT knew the debts of the club when he became involved and he certainly knows what he got to do to carry out his promises of 'his vision'.

I'm glad you've clarified this Carl. cos with the best will in the world this READS
like your calling him a liar by proxy. Then tying it immediately to paying off
Sam in the very next sentence.

The 'his vision' bit in italics could also be misunderstood. Again it looks laced
with sarcasm.

still, cleared up now!

Thank god for Vincent Tan!!

(apart from the rebranding)

with a bit of common sense he could have replaced vt would be a liar with tan would have misled us which would have nipped the controversy in the bud
poor use of words im afraid

Basically you are correct Steve, Carl used a poor discriptive word. I agree the word Misled would have been a much better way of putting it, but as said we all make mistakes and Carl is no different.

tony
an hour on the naughty step without any lager should be the punishment :lol:

:lol: :lol: You can be so harsh at times Steve

I'm just glad you fellers quoted me...

Cos my o/p has been removed :( :lol: :lol: