Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VENKYS SIGN DICKSON ETUHU

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Tidy signing there for them

Re: VENKYS SIGN DICKSON ETUHU

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Blast. :(

Have said he would be a fantastic signing for us. Will boss midfield in the Championship.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Jollffe wrote:Blast. :(

Have said he would be a fantastic signing for us. Will boss midfield in the Championship.

I'm more than happy with our potential central midfield trio - Mutch, Whittingham & Gunnarsson - there aren't many better than that in the Championship IMO.

Blackburn make me laugh though, they've spent more on players now then they did at any stage in the last couple of years. Must be nice having those parachute payements to backroll their club for the next few seasons!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

SeanJr wrote:

I'm more than happy with our potential central midfield trio - Mutch, Whittingham & Gunnarsson - there aren't many better than that in the Championship IMO.

Blackburn make me laugh though, they've spent more on players now then they did at any stage in the last couple of years. Must be nice having those parachute payements to backroll their club for the next few seasons!

All three - Whittingham, Gunnarsson and Mutch - will do well, without doubt. I just thought the squad was missing that one player who really bossed the midfield.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm

He is already 30 and signed a four year deal, that's quite old for a all action midfielder.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Very good player

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I hope Blackburn crumble this year, Steve Kean is as incompetent as the owners, bad luck from last year already showing this year too ie. spent 3mil on Leon Best and he's out for 6 months before kicking a ball in the league :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 pm

they've signed about 5 strikers too

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Theyve still got that joke Steve Kean there so not bothered yet. Hell f**k it up.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He is already 30 and signed a four year deal, that's quite old for a all action midfielder.

Crazy deal if true. He's a physical presence but not a huge level of footballing ability, I suppose though he's there to compliment Danny Murphy (now he would've been a great signing). Really is a case of shit or bust for Blackburn, the Dad's Army of the Championship!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Jollffe wrote:
SeanJr wrote:

All three - Whittingham, Gunnarsson and Mutch - will do well, without doubt. I just thought the squad was missing that one player who really bossed the midfield.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He won't boss our midfield if Filip Kiss plays against them, as he'll end up in row Z! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490