Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: When will the government close the borders?

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Hopefully they close it when your out of the country and don't let you back in. The worlds population is growing, land is not. So places are going to get crowded, stop being a NIMBY and accept that the world has changed, or die being a moaning pr#ck who has never done anything accept complain!

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

What it comes down to is that most of these foreign fuckers who come here and rape our benefits system, carry out wholesale benefits and tax fraud would not be seen for dust if we had an all out war where volunteers were required to support the troops. Most of them do nothing for this country.

What annoys me most is that the illegals that are caught can't be deported unless we can prove where they are from. Shouldn't it work the other way around - prove you're entitled to be here or we kick you out, anywhere! The bastards came through France so dump them back on the French.What a fucked up society we live in!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:Hopefully they close it when your out of the country and don't let you back in. The worlds population is growing, land is not. So places are going to get crowded, stop being a NIMBY and accept that the world has changed, or die being a moaning pr#ck who has never done anything accept complain!

Well for f**k sake we have an expert posting here. Your right I do not want murdering scum in my back garden. I do not want Romanian thieves galavanting around queens street stealing my hard earned cash. I am a 70 year old man who does get a bit agitated when a group of rowdy Somalians begin to gather around me like a gang of vultures. That is why I do not want them in my back yard. Plus I once bought a dodgy kebab from kebab land down Caroline street.

I may be a moaning prick, but so you would had my f*cking age.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:14 pm

You call us patriotic Welshmen racists and Nazi's for wanting a Free Wales and then make a thread like this! Tool! :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm

martyr wrote:You call us patriotic Welshmen racists and Nazi's for wanting a Free Wales and then make a thread like this! Tool! :lol: :lol:

Oh ffs this tw*t still posts here then. IRA symathisers are the norm in South Wales it seems. Free Wales? If Wales was Independent the lunatics in the assembly will be running this country for crying out like we'd be like the f*cking Somalia.

:old: :old: :old:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 pm

i feel sorry for my 4yr old son! it makes me angry knowing when hes a little older the shit hes going to have to go through,because there will be a war here! do you ever see a ethinc person in the job center or immagrants as it goes? no they here for our lovely benifits system! make them work or send em back!!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:10 pm

martyr wrote:You call us patriotic Welshmen racists and Nazi's for wanting a Free Wales and then make a thread like this! Tool! :lol: :lol:

Are you not free? I feel pretty free. There's free healthcare, free education, freedom of movement, freedom of speech; by jove, the only thing that isn't free are the f*cking carrier bags. You could always start a nationalist 'revolution' to free the carrier bags? Or perhaps, more simply, just move to England?

"wanting a free Wales", pfft.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Are you not free? I feel pretty free. There's free healthcare, free education, freedom of movement, freedom of speech; by jove, the only thing that isn't free are the f*cking carrier bags. You could always start a nationalist 'revolution' to free the carrier bags? Or perhaps, more simply, just move to England?

Here here pal here f*cking here.

The Welsh nazis would have you think we lived in conditions akin to the f*cking Congo with a government like the Syrians. We are let by a bloke named Carwyn not Robert f*cking Mugabe you bunch of wews.

Count ourselves lucky that we live in a first world nation and stop bemoaning the fact that our capital city is a few hundred miles east of where you f*cking want it to be.

:old:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Here here pal here f*cking here.

The Welsh nazis would have you think we lived in conditions akin to the f*cking Congo with a government like the Syrians. We are let by a bloke named Carwyn not Robert f*cking Mugabe you bunch of wews.

Count ourselves lucky that we live in a first world nation and stop bemoaning the fact that our capital city is a few hundred miles east of where you f*cking want it to be.

:old:

I fully concur for once :D

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm

:lol: :lol:
UKIP, as if leaving the EU will do the trick with all those Pakistanis, Asiens etc... thats the glorious Commonwealth...

country full? ever been to mid-wales? scotland? the place is fukkin empty as far as I'm concerned... point is how many foreigners are real refugees, who are perfectly legit or are they there just to live on the benefits-system? also, dont think yanks or other europeans come to the Uk to live off benefits and the NHS, cos believe me, that isnt great at all... old friend of mine had to wait 9 months for his hernia operation, which took my dad 3 days from diagnose to surgery...

closing the borders? well u cant exclude other EU-nationals, they are free to enter the UK as much as brits are free to enter and work in any other EU country. and as the UK benefits from the EU, it is a rather silly policy to leave a union which your state benefits from...

so, right-wing populist parties like UKIP or the BNP seem to have the answers, altho they have nothing apart from cheap slogans...

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Hofmeister wrote::lol: :lol:
UKIP, as if leaving the EU will do the trick with all those Pakistanis, Asiens etc... thats the glorious Commonwealth...

country full? ever been to mid-wales? scotland? the place is fukkin empty as far as I'm concerned... point is how many foreigners are real refugees, who are perfectly legit or are they there just to live on the benefits-system? also, dont think yanks or other europeans come to the Uk to live off benefits and the NHS, cos believe me, that isnt great at all... old friend of mine had to wait 9 months for his hernia operation, which took my dad 3 days from diagnose to surgery...

closing the borders? well u cant exclude other EU-nationals, they are free to enter the UK as much as brits are free to enter and work in any other EU country. and as the UK benefits from the EU, it is a rather silly policy to leave a union which your state benefits from...

so, right-wing populist parties like UKIP or the BNP seem to have the answers, altho they have nothing apart from cheap slogans...

Close the b*stard borders to the EU nationals as well until the French do more to stop foreigners entering this country illegally. It is a well known fact that it is easier for the French to let the illegals into Britain rather than keep them as once they are in this country they are f*cking in this country, literally.

:old: :old:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Close the b*stard borders to the EU nationals as well until the French do more to stop foreigners entering this country illegally. It is a well known fact that it is easier for the French to let the illegals into Britain rather than keep them as once they are in this country they are f*cking in this country, literally.

which means leaving the EU, pepared for higher taxes, custums charges, no more EU rebates and financial support from the likes as Germany? Where do those Welsh farmers get their support from? Brussels... what does Britain produce to live by themselves? one example, how many Britsh cars do you see on the streets?

UK needs Europe, and even the Torys realised that...

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Typical pro-EU German, Merkel makes me wretch! ;)

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Typical pro-EU German, Merkel makes me wretch! ;)
f**k her if u like (or if ur blind) :lol:

its common sense, what does the UK produce themselves to be completely independent from anyone else? not a lot, industry went down a few years ago, you got many jobs (more than us continentals)in customer services, service, telecommunication etc but not a lot in industry, who are the big employers... just imagine us without BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Porsche, Opel... they are huge employers and with them countless smaller companies can employ people to make products and parts for the big guys...
so what does the UK have left? not a lot, you import it, and you import tax and customs-free...making it cheaper...
without the EU and the common market, the UK wouldnt stand a chance within Europe, not mentioning the global market, which is in the danger of being completely taken over by the asian superpowers. us Europeans only have a chance of survival, if we all stand together, united we stand or divided we fall...

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm

There are many ways in which the UK could maintain its free trade with Europe - Switzerland and Norway have free trade with the EU but are not members. The UK imports more from EU member states than it exports to them, so they would be substantially harming their own economies if they imposed tariffs and the like.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

OhhhGa wrote:There are many ways in which the UK could maintain its free trade with Europe - Switzerland and Norway have free trade with the EU but are not members. The UK imports more from EU member states than it exports to them, so they would be substantially harming their own economies if they imposed tariffs and the like.

:lol: yea right...that's why the anti-European Tories never left the EU altho they had the chance to...

I wish they would, just for, lets say 4 years, and they will be begging to get in again...

You dont want to compare yourselves with Switzerland do you? Switzerland benefits massively from tourism and its financial market. again completely different to the UK...

reminds me of that English icehockey-coach who once wanted to convince me that the UK can compare itself to Canada in icehockey... :laughing6:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:There are many ways in which the UK could maintain its free trade with Europe - Switzerland and Norway have free trade with the EU but are not members. The UK imports more from EU member states than it exports to them, so they would be substantially harming their own economies if they imposed tariffs and the like.

:lol: yea right...that's why the anti-European Tories never left the EU altho they had the chance to...

I wish they would, just for, lets say 4 years, and they will be begging to get in again...

You dont want to compare yourselves with Switzerland do you? Switzerland benefits massively from tourism and its financial market. again completely different to the UK...

reminds me of that English icehockey-coach who once wanted to convince me that the UK can compare itself to Canada in icehockey... :laughing6:

That's a typically arrogant continental response.

The developing countries colloquially known as the BRIC nations (Brasil, Russia, India and China), provide British businesses and entrepreneurs with an unparalleled opportunity to grow into a somewhat untapped emerging markets. This opportunity is indeed limited by the clutch of Brussels and the EU. The belief that staying with the EU is vital to the UK economy is an ignorant and narrow minded approach, when considering the more holistic trading opportunities that an EU free UK will have to provide. Removing ourselves from the EU would allow us to make the independent decisions necessary to improve the UK's bi-lateral trade with the BRIC countries and other nations, which as a consequence will act to bolster the political ties and relations we share with these countries whom we engage in trade with. In addition to the aforementioned one can say that due to the UK’s geographical proximity to Europe, trade with the countries within the EU will continue to be a vital and significant contributor to the UK economy; it wouldn't suddenly cease to exist. Should the UK leave the EU, we would have greater flexibility in deciding which countries we engage with both politically and economically. If this opportunity itself is nurtured and utilized appropriately by the Government, leaving the EU may mark the start of the Golden Age of the British economy.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:54 pm

then why dont the Tories, who are anti-EU, leave it? :lol:

I really wish they would, cos after a few years they will realise the benefits from a common European market...

before I forget it, free Wales, Cornwall, Scotland...or how about an independent Glamorgan? With its own currency...? :ayatollah:

the EU is like a bigger UK... a poilitical and economical union of countries. its not run properly, I agree on that. but theres no alternative...

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Hofmeister wrote:then why dont the Tories, who are anti-EU, leave it? :lol:

I really wish they would, cos after a few years they will realise the benefits from a common European market...

before I forget it, free Wales, Cornwall, Scotland...or how about an independent Glamorgan? With its own currency...? :ayatollah:

the EU is like a bigger UK... a poilitical and economical union of countries. its not run properly, I agree on that. but theres no alternative...

Tories are calling for an EU referendum and have been for a while, Cameron unwilling to deliver it.

Now you're just talking nonsense, my argument is entirely valid. The EU is glorified by the continient.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:then why dont the Tories, who are anti-EU, leave it? :lol:

Tories are calling for an EU referendum and have been for a while, Cameron unwilling to deliver it.

Now you're just talking nonsense, my argument is entirely valid. The EU is glorified by the continient.

no not glorified. it is a necessary evil, with the globalisation and its market we can only survive if we are in a strong position. and how can we be strong? when we stand united... imagine at WW2 the western allies decided not to unite and fight against the nazis... you'd be driving on the right hand side now...
therefore, it is my belief that we can only achieve a common proper state of wealth/welfare (?) if we all work together. Brits, French, Germans etc...free trade, no trading taxes, customs etc to make it easy for buisinesses to work together...
Brussels itself is shambles, no doubt, and they need to sort it out... but the EU is the only answer for us all
Last edited by Hofmeister on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm

A free Wales would be a place in which WE own our land, WE own our water and other resources! None of OUR towns and villages will be sacrificed for English greed! A place where Welsh people decide the direction of the country! Scotland will vote yes and then we will follow and maybee oneday Cornwall.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 pm

martyr wrote:A free Wales would be a place in which WE own our land, WE own our water and other resources! None of OUR towns and villages will be sacrificed for English greed! A place where Welsh people decide the direction of the country! Scotland will vote yes and then we will follow and maybee oneday Cornwall.

Essentially an awful and paradoxical cocktail of fascism and communism.

What "towns and villages are being sacrificed for English greed" may I ask? You're not still banging on about the scouse reservoir are you? Surely not?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

martyr wrote:A free Wales would be a place in which WE own our land, WE own our water and other resources! None of OUR towns and villages will be sacrificed for English greed! A place where Welsh people decide the direction of the country! Scotland will vote yes and then we will follow and maybee oneday Cornwall.

By f**k I imagine the Opressed Syrians under Assad and Zimbabweans under Mugabe are reading this and thinking "Oh well at least we own our land and we own our water" Doesn't matter that we do not have the right to vote or the fact that we can get shot at just for saying anything remotely bad about our government.

FFS some cunts don't know their born, but then again such is the nature of the younger generations.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:58 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

ooooh look! Someone knows how to cut and paste! :lol:

The developing countries colloquially known as the BRIC nations (Brasil, Russia, India and China), provide British businesses and entrepreneurs with an unparalleled opportunity to grow into a somewhat untapped emerging markets. This opportunity is indeed limited by the clutch of Brussels and the EU. The belief that staying with the EU is vital to the UK economy is an ignorant and narrow minded approach, when considering the more holistic trading opportunities that an EU free UK will have to provide. Removing ourselves from the EU would allow us to make the independent decisions necessary to improve the UK's bi-lateral trade with the BRIC countries and other nations, which as a consequence will act to bolster the political ties and relations we share with these countries whom we engage in trade with. In addition to the aforementioned one can say that due to the UK’s geographical proximity to Europe, trade with the countries within the EU will continue to be a vital and significant contributor to the UK economy; it wouldn't suddenly cease to exist. Should the UK leave the EU, we would have greater flexibility in deciding which countries we engage with both politically and economically. If this opportunity itself is nurtured and utilized appropriately by the Government, leaving the EU may mark the start of the Golden Age of the British economy.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Well said from 1948. You fookers on here need to start listening to him :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

The above ranks as very possibly the most ridiculous paragraph of complete drivel I've seen on the internet since I last visited the "Cafe Latte" board some time ago. You are not Spoilt David or Dr Tim Muff by any chance are you?

Shame, as you have made some good points in the past.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Not really a shame :lol:

Just some interesting stuff from the papers; I thought so anyway.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Time is time, now is the time. We are full to bursting with immigrants and that is not including the vast amount of foreigners who are here for the olympics. We are not only letting huge amounts of people from pakistan but also a load of yanks who think it's cool to live in "GB BABY". Well f**k off because we are full.

Enough is enough Mr Cameron I couldn't buy a pint of milk this morning because a polish man bought the f*cking lot.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Take it you mean the border between Wales and England. Far to many of them (English) settling here in Wales, destroying our communities, our way of life and our language. Sound familiar?!!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Not really a shame :lol:

I did suspect that you'd lifted it from somewhere, assumed incorrectly that is was from one of the amoebae that infest the other board. Not that I read "newspapers", haven't for years apart from the Times as that's often given free on flights, which "paper" one assumes the guardian, daily express, something of that ilk? Can't be the "Mirror" that's just a free ads paper. :lol:

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Not really a shame :lol:

OhhhGa no more Plagiarism please.
I was enjoying your debate and you were holding your own for a while so no need to nick other peoples thoughts to get you piont across.

Keep it up though and one day maybe you will ascend to the same intellecual plane as me and then be worthy of debating with me :D