Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When will the government close the borders?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 am

Time is time, now is the time. We are full to bursting with immigrants and that is not including the vast amount of foreigners who are here for the olympics. We are not only letting huge amounts of people from pakistan but also a load of yanks who think it's cool to live in "GB BABY". Well f**k off because we are full.

Enough is enough Mr Cameron I couldn't buy a pint of milk this morning because a polish man bought the f*cking lot.

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: When will the government close the borders?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Although the vast majority of your posts are either rubbish or I disagree with, in this instance I totally agree 100%. Its about time we shut the door on immigration and shipped back the ones claiming benefit to wherever they came from.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Time is time, now is the time. We are full to bursting with immigrants and that is not including the vast amount of foreigners who are here for the olympics. We are not only letting huge amounts of people from pakistan but also a load of yanks who think it's cool to live in "GB BABY". Well f**k off because we are full.

Enough is enough Mr Cameron I couldn't buy a pint of milk this morning because a polish man bought the f*cking lot.

This will never happen, once you close the borders all these "Human Rights" bureaucrat's will get involved.

The Australians have the right idea, you either bring a trade skill that will benefit the country or f**k off !!! :old: :old:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 pm

T1JMO wrote:Although the vast majority of your posts are either rubbish or I disagree with, in this instance I totally agree 100%. Its about time we shut the door on immigration and shipped back the ones claiming benefit to wherever they came from.

A ship will not be needed as many of the republican Irish tinkers live in Northern Ireland illegally to live off our glorious and generous benefits system.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Neokutai wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Time is time, now is the time. We are full to bursting with immigrants and that is not including the vast amount of foreigners who are here for the olympics. We are not only letting huge amounts of people from pakistan but also a load of yanks who think it's cool to live in "GB BABY". Well f**k off because we are full.

This will never happen, once you close the borders all these "Human Rights" bureaucrat's will get involved.

The Australians have the right idea, you either bring a trade skill that will benefit the country or f**k off !!! :old: :old:

On the wrong account :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Probably the same time they ship you old miserbale fuckers out I would imagine. :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:09 pm

droopy wrote:

Probably the same time they ship you old miserbale fuckers out I would imagine. :D :ayatollah:

I was born on these shores and I will die on these shores. I am not racist I am practical. When I was with the navy I had a girl in every port, all local women and one from every culture. By f**k I learnt some things.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 pm

The doors will close when theres a civil war which will happen, just a matter of time.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Neokutai wrote:

On the wrong account? :roll:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:13 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:The doors will close when theres a civil war which will happen, just a matter of time.

I agree its on breaking point as we speak, i mean look at the london riots all kicked off with a race thing over some black guy who got killed, the ploice was at breaking point moving 1000s from scotland and up north to london, imagine that going off in every major city in the uk, things would have to change as it couldnt carry on like it. Look at france they block the port when they put petrol up and there govement back down :lol: NUTS OUT COUNTRY IS we roll over and take it. well one day it will go POP and all hell will break loose.
:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Neokutai wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Neokutai wrote:

On the wrong account? :roll:

Seemed similar to the way bluebird since 48 speaks! :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:The doors will close when theres a civil war which will happen, just a matter of time.

I agree its on breaking point as we speak, i mean look at the london riots all kicked off with a race thing over some black guy who got killed, the ploice was at breaking point moving 1000s from scotland and up north to london, imagine that going off in every major city in the uk, things would have to change as it couldnt carry on like it. Look at france they block the port when they put petrol up and there govement back down :lol: NUTS OUT COUNTRY IS we roll over and take it. well one day it will go POP and all hell will break loose.

Here here pal here f*cking here.

The riots showed that the immigrants are not happy about the current state of the UK, well instead of trashing our once great country they should f*cking move back to where they came from. I am not a happy bunny, first the polish man bought all the f*cking milk and just now I was called a "Cute old welsh gentleman" by a group of American teenagers. I told them where to stick there camera when they wanted a picture.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Neokutai wrote:

Don't the Aussie's also hold asylum seekers off shore until their claims can be verified? It is such a simple system I don't understand why we don't do something similar.

Personally I would outsource the process to somewhere like Poland or some other East European country. Anyone entering the UK and claiming political asylum would be immediately transferred to a processing centre in one of those countries whilst their claims were checked out.

At anytime they would be free to leave and return home but would only get entry into the UK if their stories about persecution were proved to be true.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 pm

things wont change until we get out of the e.u
NEXT TIME AROUND VOTE FOR U.K.I.P.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Neokutai wrote:

Don't the Aussie's also hold asylum seekers off shore until their claims can be verified? It is such a simple system I don't understand why we don't do something similar.

Personally I would outsource the process to somewhere like Poland or some other East European country. Anyone entering the UK and claiming political asylum would be immediately transferred to a processing centre in one of those countries whilst their claims were checked out.

At anytime they would be free to leave and return home but would only get entry into the UK if their stories about persecution were proved to be true.

The Poles are the most racists and bigoted people in the world (Behind the Muslims) any such center would almost certainly be burnt to the ground while Nazi salutes pop up left right and center. It is unfair to unload these people on to the poles, although they do seem to unload there unwanted specimens on us.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Neokutai wrote:

The Aussies hold the Immigrants at Christmas Island, which is closer to India than Sydney :lol: :lol:

I went through the Australian Immigration process and was very Impressed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:28 pm

darboy wrote:things wont change until we get out of the e.u
NEXT TIME AROUND VOTE FOR U.K.I.P.

Maybe maybe, and they want to get rid of the second rate politicians in the assembly. UKIP speak a lot of sense, I am not willing to give labour another chance on this, the tories promised much but have delivered f**k all.

Plaid would let every Llewelyn, Dimitry and Mohammed as long as they weren't f*cking English, but then again that's Nazis for you.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

If the Tories win the next election I'll lead the revolution.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

If the Tories win the next election I'll lead the revolution.

Here here, I'll join.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 am

VOTE U.K.I.P THE WAY ITS GOING WITHIN 10 YEARS THEIR WILL BE MORE OF THEM THAN US!!!! :old:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 am

This country is going to the dogs act now or your kids futures are doomed :shock:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:40 am

dannyboy45 wrote:VOTE U.K.I.P THE WAY ITS GOING WITHIN 10 YEARS THEIR WILL BE MORE OF THEM THAN US!!!! :old:

So much wrong with this.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 am

yeah and the big ferking loop hole where if you get a ferking numty local to marry you,,,, A,,,,,,, i am stayING because of it WHY NOT BRING LAW IN THAT SAYS IF YOU MARRY YOU GOT LIVE IN THERE COUNTRY FOR FIVE YEARS FIRST :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 am

We are being outbred in this country, soon we will be the minority and this will no longer be our country!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 am

This reminds me of Polo ;)

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

Some excellent points raised in this thread, the pakistani community breed at rates a lot higher than our own. Again I am not racist, I am just being practical. Basic ammenities are being stretched to the max, we must also preserve our countryside.

As for you Dai,, your nothing more than a plastic two timing tw*t, now f**k off to Anfield. :old: :old: :old:

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 pm

So in summary you are all blaming all of our problems on foreigners, targetting specific racial and religious groups (i.e. poles, muslims) and saying they all are racist (which of course is, in itself, completely racist as you're tanning everybody with the same brush), blaming the london riots on the black guy who got shot whilst saying it was all the foreigner's fault (we all saw the news, it was as much white, stinking, BRITISH dole scum chavs as much as anybody else, if not more the fault of those idiots), and to top it off, your accuse plaid cymru of being NAZIS?!

Listen to yourselves.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm

hooligan858 wrote:So in summary you are all blaming all of our problems on foreigners, targetting specific racial and religious groups (i.e. poles, muslims) and saying they all are racist (which of course is, in itself, completely racist as you're tanning everybody with the same brush), blaming the london riots on the black guy who got shot whilst saying it was all the foreigner's fault (we all saw the news, it was as much white, stinking, BRITISH dole scum chavs as much as anybody else, if not more the fault of those idiots), and to top it off, your accuse plaid cymru of being NAZIS?!

Listen to yourselves.

Who the f**k put ten pence in you?

You may have bullied inoccent families and kids on the f*cking terraces of NP but you were no match for me young man. Iv'e been a f*cking bluebird since 1948.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

Some excellent points raised in this thread, the pakistani community breed at rates a lot higher than our own. Again I am not racist, I am just being practical. Basic ammenities are being stretched to the max, we must also preserve our countryside.

As for you Dai,, your nothing more than a plastic two timing tw*t, now f**k off to Anfield. :old: :old: :old:

bish bash bosh ;) :lol:

I'm not keen on the references about other communies, mind. We should be tolerant towards all.

As for Anfield, we can both go there after next season, when we've been promoted :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

bish bash bosh ;) :lol:

I'm not keen on the references about other communies, mind. We should be tolerant towards all.

As for Anfield, we can both go there after next season, when we've been promoted :ayatollah:

You won't be seeing me dead in that ground. I couldn't stand the thought of being surrounded by plastic bluebirds who had only switched allegiance to Cardiff after they had got promoted. Plastic FC won't get anywhere anyway.