Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW SEASON..........

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:52 am

After the disappointment of last seasons playoffs although most didn't expect us to turn West Ham over, after the home defeat.......I'm ready now for a new rollercoaster ride, that is, a season supporting the Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

With Veliknoja, Helgusson, Mutch, Lewis, Kim so far drafted in with hopefully one or two more to come, its looking promising that this squad can again have a crack at getting to the promised land.

Unlike most of you guys I don't get to many home games as Cardiff to Luton and back is a trek of about 400 miles so again I will attend more away games than home.

I think with Malky having been here a year now, he knows this league better than ever as a manager and is the man to lead us on and hopefully to promotion.

Ok so we ain't favourites to go up but it's better that way, as there is bound to be ups and downs throughout the 9 months that we are all eagerly awaiting.

I think this close season with the rebrand has been worse than the year that Black Friday came along.
And I think one of the worst summers that any set of fans has had to endure.

So let's now put it behind us, and look forward to another championship campaign under the guidance of Malky and with the best fans in the world........us, following our beloved CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So now we are only 2 weeks away from the big kick off versus Huddersfield and I for one can't wait :ayatollah:

Come on City let's make this a season to remember for the right reasons :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW SEASON..........

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:54 am

LutonBluebird wrote:After the disappointment of last seasons playoffs although most didn't expect us to turn West Ham over, after the home defeat.......I'm ready now for a new rollercoaster ride, that is, a season supporting the Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

With Veliknoja, Helgusson, Mutch, Lewis, Kim so far drafted in with hopefully one or two more to come, its looking promising that this squad can again have a crack at getting to the promised land.

Unlike most of you guys I don't get to many home games as Cardiff to Luton and back is a trek of about 400 miles so again I will attend more away games than home.

I think with Malky having been here a year now, he knows this league better than ever as a manager and is the man to lead us on and hopefully to promotion.

Ok so we ain't favourites to go up but it's better that way, as there is bound to be ups and downs throughout the 9 months that we are all eagerly awaiting.

I think this close season with the rebrand has been worse than the year that Black Friday came along.

So let's now put it behind us, and look forward to another championship campaign under the guidance of Malky and with the best fans in the world........us following our beloved CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So now we are only 2 weeks away from the big kick off versus Huddersfield and I for one can't wait :ayatollah:

Come on City let's make this a season to remember for the right reasons :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent post. See you at Oxford tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:After the disappointment of last seasons playoffs although most didn't expect us to turn West Ham over, after the home defeat.......I'm ready now for a new rollercoaster ride, that is, a season supporting the Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

So let's now put it behind us, and look forward to another championship campaign under the guidance of Malky and with the best fans in the world........us following our beloved CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent post. See you at Oxford tomorrow.

:thumbup:

:ayatollah: I wish I could make tomorrow but working :( but will be at Northampton and Brighton!!!!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:48 pm

So let's now put it behind us, and look forward to another championship campaign under the guidance of Malky and with the best fans in the world........us, following our beloved CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good post jules :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Great post dad, despite all the trouble happening this summer I can't wait to see the new players in action. Brighton away it is then :)