Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can We Expect A Large Following At Oxford?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 am

Superb support at Forest Green last week, just short of a thousand (979). I'm hoping we take as many tomorrow, if not more, but it'll be affected by the GB v South Korea match, I suppose.

Get there if you can, folks.

:thumbup:

Re: Can We Expect A Large Following At Oxford?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 am

I Was going to go but I've got the shits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am

Always Blue wrote:I Was going to go but I've got the shits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a cork and carry on!

:lol:

wipe ur arse n

Will be attending this one if health permits. Only the true elite hardcore bluebirds will attend this one as the plastic armys scope only extends to the bottom half of the championship. I will not be going away to the big grounds this season, last time I ended smacking some buchtooth student in the chops for telling me to sit down.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:54 am

Great idea :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Will be attending this one if health permits. Only the true elite hardcore bluebirds will attend this one as the plastic armys scope only extends to the bottom half of the championship. I will not be going away to the big grounds this season, last time I ended smacking some buchtooth student in the chops for telling me to sit down.

i'll give u a lift in the good old transit if u want mate can't wait for this went to oxford last year like f*cking jarvis scored mun before that last time i was up oxford was when i had a scrap with one of their lads about 15 years ago class times with titch and the gang mun :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 am

tiptoe through the grange end wrote:

wipe ur arse n

Will I be able to eat it from the toilet paper after? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 am

Good ol' JR wrote:
tiptoe through the grange end wrote:

wipe ur arse n

Will I be able to eat it from the toilet paper after? :ayatollah:

dirty c**t mun

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Will be attending this one if health permits. Only the true elite hardcore bluebirds will attend this one as the plastic armys scope only extends to the bottom half of the championship. I will not be going away to the big grounds this season, last time I ended smacking some buchtooth student in the chops for telling me to sit down.

im not going as im on a stag do... but then again, i wouldnt go unless it was a big team we were playing! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:02 pm

10 of us maybe a couple more going up in a mini bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
cracking trip last year but must admit did get slightly worse for wear on the scrumpy and various other beverages that day :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I would guess around 800, should be a good atmo. :ayatollah: