Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone else feel cheated?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

Aside from the Tan V Langston debacle, with what's been promised and what we've been told we've got,
Add that to the so called bids on Sordel and Rodriguez.

Was anyone else expecting a BIG NAME/MONEY SIGNING (Bellamy Aside)?

Re: Does anyone else feel cheated?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am

Plenty of time yet, we all no malky isnt finished. we got until the end of august remember espically now our squad is gettin stronger and stronger

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 am

Getting in the marquee signings nearly always take longer!

Delighted with Malky's signings so far! :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 am

aj1927 wrote:Aside from the Tan V Langston debacle, with what's been promised and what we've been told we've got,
Add that to the so called bids on Sordel and Rodriguez.

Was anyone else expecting a BIG NAME/MONEY SIGNING (Bellamy Aside)?

The statement read
"Our Investors have also fully reaffirmed their support to enable Malky Mackay to strengthen his squad for the season ahead in line with the viable and prudent budgets agreed with him."

Sounds about right at the moment, of Bellam signs a bit better than prudent

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 am

Would rather see several good Championship players come in rather than splash the cash on one big name.

The signings so far are positive. Don't feel cheated whatsoever on that front.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 am

I've got to admit, you seem to be making some good signings so far. Far more experience than you brought in last year which I think was a problem towards the end of the season. If Malky Mackay is anything like Brendan Rodgers (who he worked with and I believe they are friends) then it's players with a point to prove that you need, not some over hyped superstar who's only in it for the wage packet.

Bellamy is a different situation because I believe he has a point to prove at Cardiff.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 am

I have felt cheated from the start pal. These Malaysians know nothing yet the plastic army lap it up like he's the f*cking baby jesus. Come February where we find ourselves marooned in mid table obscurity will the strikes come out and the red bastards will turn.

The older generations are always right on these things, it is a lesson many Cardiff fans have failed to learn. SHAME ON THE PARENTS. :old: