Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do we have electronic advertising boards this season?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 am

:ayatollah:

Re: Do we have electronic advertising boards this season?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:37 am

Anyone? :|

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 am

Normally put in place for TV matches only.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 am

They are a distracting eye-sore.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 pm

As I was down the stadium on Tuesday they are around the ground.. Picture on my twitter @AlexDando96 :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Yes we do but only across the Ninian stand because the cameras that are beaming back to Malaysia will be facing the Ninian, all for revenue but if we get in the Prem they will be put all around the pitch.. :ayatollah:
Last edited by rhys1927ccfc on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Cheers lads :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm

I think Mallo has had his frm there this week installing them, great news if true, and great to see the club using local die hard city fans, that's how it should be, us against the world. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I think Mallo has had his frm there this week installing them, great news if true, and great to see the club using local die hard city fans, that's how it should be, us against the world. :ayatollah:

Yes, Mallo put a few pictures up on Facebook of his firm digging out the channels in the tarmac to make way for the boards. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:50 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I think Mallo has had his frm there this week installing them, great news if true, and great to see the club using local die hard city fans, that's how it should be, us against the world. :ayatollah:

Not only that Gwyn, its an incentive to work harder as well, because its the club you love and you want the best for it, making sure the work is done properly.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:

Not only that Gwyn, its an incentive to work harder as well, because its the club you love and you want the best for it, making sure the work is done properly.

Didn't think of that. :ayatollah: