Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ADAM HAMMILL

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 am

Wolves have thrown Hammill onto the transfer list. Signed for them in January 2011 for £500,000 but struggled to make it into their Premier League team.

Just over one year left on his contract, so Wolves want to rake in some cash before he heads off on a free. Tricky winger, proven in the Championship with 12 goals in 64 games for Barnsley.

Worth a £500,000 bid, in my opinion.

Several Premier League and Championship clubs showing an interest, apparently.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ADAM HAMMILL

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 am

Worth that price, was a quality player at this level with Barnsley and can play on either side of midfield, would be a great squad addition. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:52 am

Bellers, kimbo, conway, and the kid harris, any other season i would have said yes, good player imo but with what we got ?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7959191/

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:56 am

ayahtolla wrote:Bellers, kimbo, conway, and the kid harris, any other season i would have said yes, good player imo but with what we got ?

There are no guarantees with Harris...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 am

Jollffe wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:Bellers, kimbo, conway, and the kid harris, any other season i would have said yes, good player imo but with what we got ?

There are no guarantees with Hamill, or any other player for that matter! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Jollffe wrote:

There are no guarantees with Hamill, or any other player for that matter! ;) :ayatollah:

True, but we'll do a lot better with depth in attacking positions (as many other promoted teams have shown), and at £500,000, Hammill would be a steal!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 am

Jollffe wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Jollffe wrote:

True, but we'll do a lot better with depth in attacking positions (as many other promoted teams have shown), and at £500,000, Hammill would be a steal!

Also true, but as already pointed out, we've got a lot of players vying for the midfield positions as it is!

If we bring in too many, it could lead to a bit of disharmony within the squad!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: