Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam Hammam's disciples !

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 am

Getting fed up with this subject now, the disciples keep throwing in messages regarding VT paying the crook that is Sam Hammam or Langston as everyone says.
An offer has always been there for Sam to get out, but as always the greedy man that he is keeps moving the goal posts. Don't know why really as it's quite a healthy offer, or is he clinging on to false hope that he might somehow come back to the club he once ripped apart. If "Langston" isn't paid it's down to one person, and one person only (not naming names obviously).
The Malaysians are self-made billionaires, I'm quite confident they know what they are doing !! I am sure they have dealt with many brinkmanship situations like this before.
If he loved this club as he says he does then he should settle and move on.His days of pulling the wool over peoples eyes are long gone and our new owners have called his bluff!
Dont be taken in by his cheesy grin!!!!

Bring on this season !!

Re: Sam Hammam's disciples !

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 am

I'm not pro any of them now, I think a lot has gone on and no one knows what's going on, but Sam did some good for the club and he wants the cash which he put in.
Exactly the same as majedski at Reading he always took out what he invested but he took it out when they got promoted. Sam has done the langstone thing to make sure he gets his cash back.
I just wish either party would sort this shit out sooner rather than later.