Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Want To Say...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 am

Just want to say a massive thanks to Malky Mackay and all his backroom staff for all their hard work over the summer. Don't know if they read the forum or whether the players who do would pass this on...

Throughout all the controversy/troubles this summer Malky has remained a top professional, no panicking at any point and just got on with his job. He has worked tirelessly yet again this summer to land 5 great players (and with more yet to come I'm sure). I have seen his car at the stadium and the vale at 8am some mornings and at 8pm some evenings. (I bet his wife & family is tamping).

We are very forunate to have such a manager and a great backroom team to support him. :ayatollah:

I only hope the players will play FOR Malky, FOR themselves, and FOR us the fans (as per Malky's requests), giving 100% all season. As fans, that's all we can ask! :D

So on behalf of Season Ticket holders everywhere, thanks Malky and keep up the good work! :D :ayatollah:

Re: Just Want To Say...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 am

Superb post mate, and I do hope the players and Malky read it. Onwards and Upwards now! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 am

I'd love someone to pass this on to Malky, fair play mate, quality post. :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:16 am

Top manager and top post. Get into 'em Bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 am

Cheers guys!

Really looking forward to this season (despite the colour). I think it will be a very exciting season for us at Cardiff :D :ayatollah:

P.S. Any players reading this please pass on my thanks to Malky!! :D