Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

". THIS BOARD WILL REMAIN BLUE "

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:35 am

I am Pro-Blue, everybody knows that, I have seen threads on here questioning why certain topics are being made stickys, yes I will keep lobbying to get our shirt back to blue and the bluebird back prominent on our badge, stickys are made whether they are blue,red or green.. :ayatollah:

No one forces anyone to come on this forum, it's your chose.

As the owner of the board it is my right to have a site that is Pro-Blue but I will always continue to allow everyone with different opinions to debate on here, whether they are Red or Blue.

What I won't accept is the belittling, name calling and ridiculing of other posters, which is happening more and more lately, everyone is entitled to their opinion regarding the colours but this site will remain the colour with the Bluebird badges as that is my belief.

If you want to continue to post on here then show respect for every other poster or you will be banned.

So let's continue with some good friendly debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ". THIS BOARD WILL REMAIN BLUE "

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 am

So your not buying the red kit then :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 am

A bit like Vincent Tan at the club :lol: :lol: It's my club so we'll play in red, so how is he wrong and you right :?:

By the way, I agree with your view, it's my board and I'll do what I want, if you don't like it then go, very similar to VT but he softened the blow with a one hundred million pound sweetener, are you planning a similar sweetener for all the board users ? :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 am

BigGwynram wrote:A bit like Vincent Tan at the club :lol: :lol: It's my club so we'll play in red, so how is he wrong and you right :?:

By the way, I agree with your view, it's my board and I'll do what I want, if you don't like it then go, very similar to VT but he softened the blow with a one hundred million pound sweetener, are you planning a similar sweetener for all the board users ? :lol:

:lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 am

I FEEL A NEW BOOK COMING ON :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I FEEL A NEW BOOK COMING ON :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:54 am

BigGwynram wrote:A bit like Vincent Tan at the club :lol: :lol: It's my club so we'll play in red, so how is he wrong and you right :?:

Not really Gwyn, as u said at the meeting, he is God and u would do what ever he says, u would lick his arse were your words, well he is not my god and this thread states everyone is allowed their opinions, but u said in the meeting Tan is like a god and we should not even ask to speak to him, on here your allowed your opinions.

Also we're talking about our club we love, have feelings for etc etc, you can't compare that to a forum.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:54 am

Agreed 100% :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 am

Agree keep this forum for the BLUE fans if others dont like it then let them make thier own Dragon forum, like you said everyones entitled to thier opinions so this will be the place for Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am Pro-Blue, everybody knows that, I have seen threads on here questioning why certain topics are being made stickys, yes I will keep lobbying to get our shirt back to blue and the bluebird back prominent on our badge. :ayatollah:

As the owner of the board it is my right to have a site that is Pro-Blue but I will always continue to allow everyone with different opinions to debate on here, whether they are Red or Blue.

What I won't accept is the belittling, name calling and ridiculing of other posters, which is happening more and more lately, everyone is entitled to their opinion regarding the colours but this site will remain the colour with the Bluebird badges as that is my belief.

If you want to continue to post on here then show respect for every other poster or you will be banned.

So let's continue with some good friendly debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't think anyone has an issue with what you say and I accept that your editorial will be pro-blue.That is your right as the board owner.But I must warn you about this.My other love is all things horse racing and I was a moderator on a forum for many years.Heated debate was the norm and I never stood in its way as its always good for the forum but I developed a sixth sense for internet trolls.These people come in many forms but make no mistake the destruction of the forum is their goal.They are,by definition,usualy clever and articulate but their only agenda is to disrupt and drive people away.I have wondered whether if its worth continuing on here,but its not the arguments and mud slinging between red and blue thats making me think this.You have at least one troll on here and as I see it is doing a pretty good job.You have some pretty good mods on here,I would let them do their job.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Not really Gwyn, as u said at the meeting, he is God and u would do what ever he says, u would lick his arse were your words, well he is not my god and this thread states everyone is allowed their opinions, but u said in the meeting Tan is like a god and we should not even ask to speak to him, on here your allowed your opinions.

Also we're talking about our club we love, have feelings for etc etc, you can't compare that to a forum.

Your right, we are talking about a club we purport to love, so that love should mean much much more than a colour or a badge, to me and many others it is much much more and to risk losing it or having it harmed for anything such as a colour is beyond us.

And yes I did say we all need to kiss a bit of arse if it means we get the stability and investment we all been praying for, perhaps I am different, i admit to being a Cardiff whore, the love I have for the club is unconditional, and if it takes a bit of kiss arse to keep it going, then so be it.

People know of my sad loss of my daughter, and nothing can compare to that as most will understand, again my love for her was and still is unconditional. If you were in the position where someone you loved was under threat of death, what steps would you take to save them, kiss arse, I'd kiss arse chew nettles and offer to cut my fingers off, that is what you do when you have unconditional love for someone or something.

Ask yourself is the stance your taking for yourself and your personal choice, or is it the best one for the club that you say you love so much.

As for personal opinion, is that why Wez was banned yesterday, for having an opinion. :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am Pro-Blue, everybody knows that, I have seen threads on here questioning why certain topics are being made stickys, yes I will keep lobbying to get our shirt back to blue and the bluebird back prominent on our badge, stickys are made whether they are blue,red or green.. :ayatollah:

Good for you Annis

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Agree keep this forum for the BLUE fans if others dont like it then let them make thier own Dragon forum, like you said everyones entitled to thier opinions so this will be the place for Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Totally agree, a bit like any business, product and even football club, if you own it you make the decisions and stand or fall by them.
If people don't like your decisions, then they can choose to leave and not give you their custom.

As far as I'm concerned and I'm sure most others, it don't matter what colour the headings on the board are, I didn't come on here or post ion here because of a colour, it could be tartan as far as I'm concerned, it's only a frigging colour. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am Pro-Blue, everybody knows that, I have seen threads on here questioning why certain topics are being made stickys, yes I will keep lobbying to get our shirt back to blue and the bluebird back prominent on our badge, stickys are made whether they are blue,red or green.. :ayatollah:

Too right! We are The Bluebirds and should be playing in blue.

KEEP CARDIFF BLUE.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 am

Well said Annis.

I know I won't need to "kiss ass" to keep the forum blue but would be if it's ever in doubt... Haha! :lol:

It was Tans personal choice to change the badge and kit and your personal choice to keep your forum blue!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Agree keep this forum for the BLUE fans if others dont like it then let them make thier own Dragon forum, like you said everyones entitled to thier opinions so this will be the place for Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

What an absolute idiot, talk about contradiction, if they dont like it go make a dragon forum, yet everyones entitled to their own opinion?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 am

PTBluebird85 wrote:

What an absolute idiot, talk about contradiction, if they dont like it go make a dragon forum, yet everyones entitled to their own opinion?

:lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 am

Yeah stop this arguing which is spoiling every thread posted! Keep to the Topic or f**k Off

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:58 am

And remain blue it should,after all if it ain't broke don't fix it would be the situation if it was a business,I believe the board has over 8000 members(not sure of exact figures)which makes it a successful board.The board was blue when I joined and I think it should remain blue as I believe red is just a temporary colour forced on the club and one day we will return to our rightful colours.Many People and aliases on here have made themselves heard by stating they are not pro red but pro Cardiff City and they are putting up with the change of colour because they have no choice but here you do have a choice as there is apparantly another forum for reds and so people do have an option.The difference here is Annis is not forcing any changes on anyone he is remaining the same and rightfully so. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 am

Im Pro blue :ayatollah: and this website looks better in Blue.
That new kit and badge looks dreadful.
But Im not getting into a heated debate whether red or blue, I will be supporting the Bluebirds (not redbirds) 100 per cent this year. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:50 am

Annis is giving his books away free soon - watch this space :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 am

It seems there are two groups of Pro Blue fans. Those that STILL do not want the change even though it has happened and those that want blue returned at a later date.

It seems AA is in the first group and I am in the second. I cannot waste time and effort fighting something that has happened and will not change this season, but will continue to support dialogue about a return to blue in up and coming seasons

I am all for fighting for a return of blue for next season but do not think we should be affecting the team once the season has started. I would want all fans and websites to be fully behind Cardiff City come mid August. This does not mean that dialogue stops about a return to blue.

I would expect this site, which represents fans of Cardiff City to change to red (and blue) during the season. Without this it looks outwardly like a protest against Cardiff City and not just VT. At the least could a football board be in red with other topics along with anti red campaigns be on a blue board.

Without an indication that this is a football forum for Cardiff City as a team playing in red. I may become more of a reader than a poster, but I understand the owner has the final say. I need to believe that after taking everything into account the board would be fully behind say, PeterWhittingham in his red shirt.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 am

Wayne S wrote:It seems there are two groups of Pro Blue fans. Those that STILL do not want the change even though it has happened and those that want blue returned at a later date.

It seems AA is in the first group and I am in the second. I cannot waste time and effort fighting something that has happened and will not change this season, but will continue to support dialogue about a return to blue in up and coming seasons

I am all for fighting for a return of blue for next season but do not think we should be affecting the team once the season has started. I would want all fans and websites to be fully behind Cardiff City come mid August. This does not mean that dialogue stops about a return to blue.

I would expect this site, which represents fans of Cardiff City to change to red (and blue) during the season. Without this it looks outwardly like a protest against Cardiff City and not just VT. At the least could a football board be in red with other topics along with anti red campaigns be on a blue board.

Without an indication that this is a football forum for Cardiff City as a team playing in red. I may become more of a reader than a poster, but I understand the owner has the final say. I need to believe that after taking everything into account the board would be fully behind say, PeterWhittingham in his red shirt.

What would a pro red say to this of it was in regards to not going to the stadium again until we change back... "Good Ridence" "Plastic" "Glory Fan"

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 am

BigGwynram wrote:

Totally agree, a bit like any business, product and even football club, if you own it you make the decisions and stand or fall by them.
If people don't like your decisions, then they can choose to leave and not give you their custom.

As far as I'm concerned and I'm sure most others, it don't matter what colour the headings on the board are, I didn't come on here or post ion here because of a colour, it could be tartan as far as I'm concerned, it's only a frigging colour. :ayatollah:

Totally and utterly disagree.

There are perhaps one or two posting on here who are pro red.

Everyone else is pro-blue.

just that some are biting their tongues in the hope that common sense prevails and
that Tan reverts back to Blue next season. So they are putting up with red (reluctantly)

The real split is... are you pro Malaysian or pro Sam

As we are all Cardiff City supporters, we should perhaps choose the one who
is most likely to take this Club forward.

my mam calls it "dont bite your nose off to spite your face!"

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 am

Complete and utter garbage.You don't half talk some bollox sometimes Gwyn.Trying to liken Annis to Tan :lol:

Firstly this was the Annis messageboard started from scratch to support the bluebirds.You might have a point if Annis had purchased a supporters message board and then tried to change everything about it without any justification but this is not the case. You are forgetting in your example that this is a free messageboard and does not cost us anything to post so how can it be compared to something where we pay well over £300 each a year to watch something that has been changed against our wil, beyond all recognition and we have the pleasure of paying for it.
Also remember that both pro blue and pro red opinions have been welcomed on here unlike when the problue side had a meeting and it was disrupted by the idiots present.
Oh and I do not have to "arse lick" Annis for the privilage. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 am

Bluebird64 wrote:

Complete and utter garbage.You don't half talk some bollox sometimes Gwyn.Trying to liken Annis to Tan :lol:

Firstly this was the Annis messageboard started from scratch to support the bluebirds.You might have a point if Annis had purchased a supporters message board and then tried to change everything about it without any justification but this is not the case. You are forgetting in your example that this is a free messageboard and does not cost us anything to post so how can it be compared to something where we pay well over £300 each a year to watch something that has been changed against our wil, beyond all recognition and we have the pleasure of paying for it.
Also remember that both pro blue and pro red opinions have been welcomed on here unlike when the problue side had a meeting and it was disrupted by the idiots present.
Oh and I do not have to "arse lick" Annis for the privilage. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 am

taffyapple wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Totally and utterly disagree.

There are perhaps one or two posting on here who are pro red.

Everyone else is pro-blue.

just that some are biting their tongues in the hope that common sense prevails and
that Tan reverts back to Blue next season. So they are putting up with red (reluctantly)

The real split is... are you pro Malaysian or pro Sam

As we are all Cardiff City supporters, we should perhaps choose the one who
is most likely to take this Club forward.

my mam calls it "dont bite your nose off to spite your face!"

Its a bit like that with the Malaysians. Some have told me, "don't bite off the hand that feeds you" but it is difficult when that very same hand is fisting you at the same time. :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 am

I hope you only ban people because they are out of order , and not because they just dont happen to have the same point of view on certain issues as you and Carl.
:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I FEEL A NEW BOOK COMING ON :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:07 am

I said this many times its Annis board he can do what he likes with it.

Its not the official board so he doesnt have to be equal to both arguments if thats not what he believes in.

As he said if you dont like it, go elswhere. Simple.