Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR players

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:34 am

Im getting quite nervous. I hope all these QPR strikers aren't coming as a "pay off" for Bellamy to go to them!

Anybody else getting these feelings?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: QPR players

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 am

no

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:16 am

Bellamy has signed by all accounts, official announcement will be after the Olympics.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:20 am

ScottCcfc27 wrote:Bellamy has signed by all accounts, official announcement will be after the Olympics.

How can you be sure? Have you seen the signed contract? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 am

droopy wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:Bellamy has signed by all accounts, official announcement will be after the Olympics.

I am only going by what is being said on here? I am confident he will be a city player. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 am

I like the players we are being linked with especially Smith and Jay but don't want them instead of Bellamy that's all. With Bellamy getting rave reviews at the Olympics he may want another Premiership hurrah.

I hope I'm miles off the mark but until I see him in a city shirt again .......

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 am

ScottCcfc27 wrote:
droopy wrote:

I am only going by what is being said on here? I am confident he will be a city player. :ayatollah:

Your confident from what you heard on here? I wouldnt be! The same people saying they are "In The Know" about Bellamy were the same ones that said he was "definitely signing last year"... I don't need to tell you what happened there.

Dont get your hopes up mate :( :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:30 am

droopy wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:
droopy wrote:

Your confident from what you heard on here? I wouldnt be! The same people saying they are "In The Know" about Bellamy were the same ones that said he was "definitely signing last year"... I don't need to tell you what happened there.

Dont get your hopes up mate :( :ayatollah:

If Craig doesn't sign I will be shocked mate, and if he doesn't it will go to show that money is more important to him than his family.

He will be the boost a lot of fans need.

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 am

Spoofer wrote:I like the players we are being linked with especially Smith and Jay but don't want them instead of Bellamy that's all. With Bellamy getting rave reviews at the Olympics he may want another Premiership hurrah.

I hope I'm miles off the mark but until I see him in a city shirt again .......

Same again as above comment money or family...

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 am

All I can say is Kimbo, Whitts, Bellamy, Smith, Bothroyd, Helguson, Harris, Ralls, Velikonja. There's got to be some goals between them !! :D

Not to mention Earnie and Ruddy ;)

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 am

Spoofer wrote:All I can say is Kimbo, Whitts, Bellamy, Smith, Bothroyd, Helguson, Harris, Ralls, Velikonja. There's got to be some goals between them !! :D

Not to mention Earnie and Ruddy ;)

Conway Cowie Mutch Gunnarsonn???/ Can't forget some of our key players last year.

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:21 am

What QPR strikers?

Tommy Smith is a midfielder and, whilst City are said to have made an enquiry for Bothroyd, I'm guessing that's as far as it'll go.

Helguson is a done deal, but the rest is speculation. Admittedly, it's the same for Bellamy, but we know that one's a lot more likely.

I'm not panicking as I can't see Malky allowing another manager walk all over him when it comes to signing Bellamy, with one or two lesser players in return.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:33 am

Jollffe wrote:What QPR strikers?

Tommy Smith is a midfielder and, whilst City are said to have made an enquiry for Bothroyd, I'm guessing that's as far as it'll go.

Helguson is a done deal, but the rest is speculation. Admittedly, it's the same for Bellamy, but we know that one's a lot more likely.

I'm not panicking as I can't see Malky allowing another manager walk all over him when it comes to signing Bellamy, with one or two lesser players in return.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tommy Smith is an attacking midfielder who won't do a Whitts but could way in with a few goals if he comes as I am sure will Kimbo. I don't mind playing one up front with them lot in support!

I can dream