Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Best new signing so far?????

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Very hard, quality players???

I think it will turn out to be KimBo, but you never can tell how he will turn out???

Very happy with Heidar too, he could be our Jason Roberts type signing, very influential.

Who do you think?

Re: Best new signing so far?????

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:11 pm

I think Mutch

But considering the minimal fee we have paid for Helguson I think he could have a great impact.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think Mutch

But considering the minimal fee we have paid for Helguson I think he could have a great impact.

They are all good, not including Bellamy yet until it's official, but imagine the impact he will have with this squad, I can't wait for this season now, well done Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm

The fact that you gentlemen can't decide who is the best signing so far speaks volumes!

Well done Malky!!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Gavlar wrote:The fact that you gentlemen can't decide who is the best signing so far speaks volumes!

Well done Malky!!

exactly..

with maybe another defender and bellamy, i think we have a cracking squad, with depth also.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Bluebina wrote:Very hard, quality players???

I think it will turn out to be KimBo, but you never can tell how he will turn out???

Very happy with Heidar too, he could be our Jason Roberts type signing, very influential.

Who do you think?

I tell you what when you look at it on paper, especially if Bellamy signs, on paper we have one of the best squads in the league!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Mutch for me seen good few games last season where he stood out not seen alot of the others tbh hope mutch n gunnar sit so whitts can push forward

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Best so far -Mutch Or Heider
Saying that, kimbo and Velijonka are the top young stars of their country
And Lewis tipped for the top.

Well done Malky Mackay
:ayatollah: