Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kelly

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 pm

anyone any info if we are after him on loan from liverpool ?

Re: kelly

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

All I can tell you about that is that we've enquired, but that's all I know!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:23 pm

On the bench tonight

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:47 pm

id be very surprised if he was loaned out

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 pm

crackajack wrote:anyone any info if we are after him on loan from liverpool ?

Where are people getting Martin Kelly's name from? We've got no chance, firstly he'll get plenty of first-team football at Liverpool this season given they've potentially got 4 competitions to play for, also if they were to loan him out then why would they even consider loaning him out to a Championship club. The guy is an England international, surely a loan to a Premier League club would be far more benefital. Surely if we're looking at loaning a Liverpool defender then I would suggest Jon Flanagan or Jack Robinson.

I'm not knocking you personally but I get pissed off when the club get's slammed for signing a player like Helgusson because some fans are completely dilusional and believe we're able to buy and attract players who are so obviously beyond our reach.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Before city gents post last thursday that we were after a prem defender, driving down to lecwith on way to work i seen an audi q7 pull off to the city stadium with the number plate m ke11y, coincidence... read into that what you will?? :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Bluebird84 wrote:Before city gents post last thursday that we were after a prem defender, driving down to lecwith on way to work i seen an audi q7 pull off to the city stadium with the number plate m ke11y, coincidence... read into that what you will?? :ayatollah:

martin kelly drives an s line

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 pm

SeanJr wrote:

Where are people getting Martin Kelly's name from? We've got no chance, firstly he'll get plenty of first-team football at Liverpool this season given they've potentially got 4 competitions to play for, also if they were to loan him out then why would they even consider loaning him out to a Championship club. The guy is an England international, surely a loan to a Premier League club would be far more benefital. Surely if we're looking at loaning a Liverpool defender then I would suggest Jon Flanagan or Jack Robinson.

I'm not knocking you personally but I get pissed off when the club get's slammed for signing a player like Helgusson because some fans are completely dilusional and believe we're able to buy and attract players who are so obviously beyond our reach.

I was asking a question?,Helgusson is a player i think will do well for us next season,kelly ok it does sound a BIT PIE IN THE SKY BUT DONT KNOCK ME FOR THAT MATE

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Guess it was a coincidence then.... Thats what i seen and i pm topcat that day and then that update come out, and the clue wss prem defender full back/center half ive put 2+2 together

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 pm

I'd go to Bristol City Away dressed as Mario if this happens.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 pm

I would be very suprised as well if it happened, but i cant see him getting alot of first team action, hes gotta be behind enrique and johnson... I think his england call up was abit of a joke and not deserved, only as hodgson saw something in him while at liverpool doubt he would of been in cappello's thoughts. I do think he is a good player but not england quality yet, if he did sign hes gonna be a first team player...who would you drop?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Bluebird84 wrote:Guess it was a coincidence then.... Thats what i seen and i pm topcat that day and then that update come out, and the clue wss prem defender full back/center half ive put 2+2 together

That you did mate,and if Bellers does come back,who knows what other players he can inform MM about playing for CCFC.

Kelly has said if he does not get more 1st team football,he wants a loan...i can't see him playing Div 3 football with Rangers.

New manager at Liverpool ...is he in BR plans this season :?:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:52 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bluebird84 wrote:Guess it was a coincidence then.... Thats what i seen and i pm topcat that day and then that update come out, and the clue wss prem defender full back/center half ive put 2+2 together

That you did mate,and if Bellers does come back,who knows what other players he can inform MM about playing for CCFC.

Kelly has said if he does not get more 1st team football,he wants a loan...i can't see him playing Div 3 football with Rangers.

New manager at Liverpool ...is he in BR plans this season :?:

Also Brenda's bezzy mates with Malky and might be willing to give him a few favours.

Like how Pardew sent us Vuckic.

Could be good for us if Malky's friends keep managing top clubs. :D

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:55 pm

crackajack wrote:
SeanJr wrote:

I was asking a question?,Helgusson is a player i think will do well for us next season,kelly ok it does sound a BIT PIE IN THE SKY BUT DONT KNOCK ME FOR THAT MATE

I wasn't knocking you, as I said you just happened to be the latest person at the time bringing Kelly up at the time. My point is when people throw out names who we've clearly got very little chance of signing then excitement and anticipation builds, its therefore inevitable that many fans feel let down when we sign the like of Helguson because they we're expecting something better.