Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When will the official site be update guys?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Cheers, when will the official side be updated with the new template? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: When will the official site be update guys?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This gave it away roathmagic :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Cheers, when will the official side be updated with the new template? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When the media staff get to grips with it, was meant to be yesterday I think or even last week but a lot of clubs can't get to grips with all of it

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:Cheers, when will the official side be updated with the new template? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When the media staff get to grips with it, was meant to be yesterday I think or even last week but a lot of clubs can't get to grips with all of it

Okay cheers mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Been waiting to see what it'll look like tbh.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

I'm guessing it will be red? :?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

Well done clever lad aren't you? Obviously it'll be red, I'm talking more in terms of the template/layout. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

Well done clever lad aren't you? Obviously it'll be red, I'm talking more in terms of the template/layout. :ayatollah:

Just look at every other championship team it will be the same

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

Cheeky fucker aren't you :lol: