Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

6 mill

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm

I think we could have got alot more for our money than what we have spent it on missed out on alot of quality floating about

Re: 6 mill

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

keano wrote:I think we could have got alot more for our money than what we have spent it on missed out on alot of quality floating about

We have signed Mutch, Etien and Kimbo all these are only going to make us a profit, all young players and from what i know of Mutch he will double what we paid, as will kimbo.

They are quality signings keep the faith

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

I don't know much about the striker
But delighted with Mutch and Kim, rather those three than just Rhodes.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes agree there but some of the quality that we missed out on is crazy

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:11 pm

keano wrote:Yes agree there but some of the quality that we missed out on is crazy

Like who?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Are you serious i be here all night

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 pm

are you serious?? how many did you want us to buy/bid for??? not all players are suited for all teams you can say same about all other teams in champs why didnt they sign everyone that was for sale/available?? :D

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 pm

keano wrote:Are you serious i be here all night

Yes...Not trying to be a tw*t....but the players we have signed are quality players, with no egos....well done Malky.

Id rather them than people like Joey Barton etc etc. turning up thinking they are better than the club.

We have signed people who will fight for their place and give 100% to our club.

and i'd rather pay 6 million for what we got rather than blow it on one player......Just my opinion

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

and quality is in eye of beholder is rhodes worth 6mil? hey lets sign him doesnt matter about cost hes available get him before anyone else does!! :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:25 pm

cant please some people on here! :D we are doing okwith players got already! everything is going to be alright! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Id of loved rhodes here, not worth 6 million though imo.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 pm

keano wrote:Are you serious i be here all night

Please name players better than the ones we have signed for the money we have spent.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 pm

And what If we capture Bellamy, (free) and a loan for Kelly? (loan fee - nominal) Helgusson (free)?

Don't think you'd be moaning then...... Let's see what happens!

I think the four we've got in are quality signings at a good age and will only improve, and increase in value....

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 pm

VT should push the boat out for Rhodes.

He will shoot us to promotion like Lambert did the Saints. I have no doubt about that.

You cannot teach what hes got. 20+ goals easy.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

CP76 wrote:VT should push the boat out for Rhodes.

He will shoot us to promotion like Lambert did the Saints. I have no doubt about that.

Maybe so but NEVER at £6m! For someone untested in this division.....

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Was we not supposed to have bid 6 million jay rodriguez so carl said before he went to saints, yet this guys twice the other player when it comes to goals. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 pm

We're about to sign a quality signing who is proven at this level and arguably the league above but still people moan about signing helguson and then you get somone saying we could have got better value out of the signings we've made without even seeing them play its laughable Trust malky and lets support the new players not right them off before a ball is kicked

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

gkbluebird89 wrote:We're about to sign a quality signing who is proven at this level and arguably the league above but still people moan about signing helguson and then you get somone saying we could have got better value out of the signings we've made without even seeing them play its laughable Trust malky and lets support the new players not right them off before a ball is kicked

This is the typical post this board gets these days its a thread about another striker joining another club and now suddenly its become we are moaning about this player, people like you need to f**k off your boring and bring the same old shit in threads, NOBODY is moaning here its talking about one player going to another team, where does anybody say IN THIS THREAD they do not trust MM or are not supporting the players we got as you claim :?: :?: , this is what this boards become a total nightmare for a normal topic only for some halfwit to hijack claiming people are moaning about MM and players we got. :roll:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Was we not supposed to have bid 6 million jay rodriguez so carl said before he went to saints, yet this guys twice the other player when it comes to goals. :ayatollah:

If he's twice the player why didn't Southampton buy Rhodes instead of Rodriguez? We supposedly bid 5 million but Premiership footy would always win out.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Wayne S wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Was we not supposed to have bid 6 million jay rodriguez so carl said before he went to saints, yet this guys twice the other player when it comes to goals. :ayatollah:

If he's twice the player why didn't Southampton buy Rhodes instead of Rodriguez? We supposedly bid 5 million but Premiership footy would always win out.

Yea of course wayne prem football will always win if there paying more, it says twice the player when it comes to GOALS per game ect which is true, at this level who knows. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Merlin wrote:

Maybe so but NEVER at £6m! For someone untested in this division.....

I dont think we are talking some normal league 1 striker here Merlin.

I dont think theres any doubt this kid can tear this division up.

Left foot, right foot, head, strong, the kids got the lot.

Not a gamble even at 6m for me.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
gkbluebird89 wrote:We're about to sign a quality signing who is proven at this level and arguably the league above but still people moan about signing helguson and then you get somone saying we could have got better value out of the signings we've made without even seeing them play its laughable Trust malky and lets support the new players not right them off before a ball is kicked

This is the typical post this board gets these days its a thread about another striker joining another club and now suddenly its become we are moaning about this player, people like you need to f**k off your boring and bring the same old shit in threads, NOBODY is moaning here its talking about one player going to another team, where does anybody say IN THIS THREAD they do not trust MM or are not supporting the players we got as you claim :?: :?: , this is what this boards become a total nightmare for a normal topic only for some halfwit to hijack claiming people are moaning about MM and players we got. :roll:

We'll for a start I don't like to be spoken to like that but seems due to your childish attitude and language I'll assume your on your school holidays. The author of this thread has started to thread this one saying we could have got better value out of the money we've spent and the other one further down the board saying that the signing doesn't excite him and we could have gotten someone better.Every single signing we make theres the same people questioning Malkys signings before they've played for us.So enough of the halfwit people like you bring the board down not people trying to make a decent response!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Angry fucker you aintcha :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:12 pm

gkbluebird89 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

We'll for a start I don't like to be spoken to like that but seems due to your childish attitude and language I'll assume your on your school holidays. The author of this thread has started to thread this one saying we could have got better value out of the money we've spent and the other one further down the board saying that the signing doesn't excite him and we could have gotten someone better.Every single signing we make theres the same people questioning Malkys signings before they've played for us.So enough of the halfwit people like you bring the board down not people trying to make a decent response!

What decent responce did you bring to this thread , you have not even mentioned jordan rhodes ONCE just moan about what others are moaning about, you done it in three threads ive just been in with the same copy/paste reply but nothing on the thread headline at all, people will question signings it a forum is it not :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
gkbluebird89 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

What decent responce did you bring to this thread , you have not even mentioned jordan rhodes ONCE just moan about what others are moaning about, you done it in three threads ive just been in with the same copy/paste reply but nothing on the thread headline at all :lol:

oh I think you'l find the message I orignally put in a new thread but was told to put it in the relavant thread which I have done .So again by your maths skills I take it you about 12 because that 1 +1 = 2 threads not three! If im not mistaken the thread doesn't mention jordan rhodes in the original message so you argument is a bit poor so you have to start throwing insults at people to make a point

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Ok im 12 then, comming from the guy whos about 20 odd, stick to copy and pasting your moan about others moaning in threads it suits you mcfly :roll:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Ok im 12 then, comming from the guy whos about 20 odd, stick to copy and pasting your moan about others moaning in threads it suits you mcfly :roll:

:lol: ok sweet cheeks! :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 pm

OP is gutted we didn't sign Neymar for £6m. :roll:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm

gkbluebird89 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Ok im 12 then, comming from the guy whos about 20 odd, stick to copy and pasting your moan about others moaning in threads it suits you mcfly :roll:

:lol: ok sweet cheeks! :lol:

I would watch it mind theres a gay in this thread :?:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:50 pm

I agree, I reckon he would be the final piece of our attacking jigsaw (assuming Bellamy is a done deal)