Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sticky/attachments

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Why are only certain topics made stickys etc? No praising posts on malasians etc all negative why cant the numerous sam bashing be made a sticky? And for attachment of the beginning of the end lmao really might feel that way to some but to some its just the start for the club how about a bit of mixed stickys negative and positive on both ends.

Re: Sticky/attachments

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

citybluechris wrote:Why are only certain topics made stickys etc? No praising posts on malasians etc all negative why cant the numerous sam bashing be made a sticky? And for attachment of the beginning of the end lmao really might feel that way to some but to some its just the start for the club how about a bit of mixed stickys negative and positive on both ends.

Check the names of the Stickys over last months - BIG CLUE :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm sure if you write a quality post for your side of the debate you'll get a sticky out of it mate!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Gavlar wrote:I'm sure if you write a quality post for your side of the debate you'll get a sticky out of it mate!

Very true and that's why I have never had one :crybaby:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Lol I could care less if I was made a sticky and as for your side. Im not on any side im on the side of supporting cardiff city nout to do with red etc love stay blue at home but im still supporting club whatever colour they wear, I posted this because ive read great posts from both sides but only stickys ive seen is from the anti brigade

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 pm

citybluechris wrote:Why are only certain topics made stickys etc? No praising posts on malasians etc all negative why cant the numerous sam bashing be made a sticky? And for attachment of the beginning of the end lmao really might feel that way to some but to some its just the start for the club how about a bit of mixed stickys negative and positive on both ends.

Because it's Annis' board and he is against the re-branding, so he's obviously not going to want to shout about how great the Malaysians are.

I understand that you say both sides of the story need to be told but at the end of the day it's his board, i would take the same approach if i was him.

People can always go to different message boards if they want.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:15 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Because it's Annis' board and he is against the re-branding, so he's obviously not going to want to shout about how great the Malaysians are.

I understand that you say both sides of the story need to be told but at the end of the day it's his board, i would take the same approach if i was him.

People can always go to different message boards if they want.

apologies gavlar read your reply wrong :ayatollah:
yeah i understand its annis board and this is not a attack on him or anyother people who post on here and made stickys, just wanna see a bit of a mix up to be honest and to be fair to annis for getting rid of people like roath magic, lots of positives and negatives on either side of the fence :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

TBH, I wish this forum could add sticky/ Its own segment just for football related topics, save me trawling through the pile of rubbish that i have no interest in at all, not really bothered what some people are having for their tea, etc........ :roll: :lol: