A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE SIGN HELGUSON

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Can you see earnie leaving? :ayatollah:

Re: IF WE SIGN HELGUSON

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Always Blue wrote:Can you see earnie leaving? :ayatollah:

Hopefully :ayatollah:

Don't want to be disrespectful to someone who did so much for the club in his first spell but he's just not good enough any more in my opinion, especially on the wages he's on! I genuinely think Mason is a far better option. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Nope, you probably find Helguson would complement Earnie and develop a partnership. I believe Earnie could have a big part to play this season.

All I can see is Gerrard and Keinan leaving, meaning we will sign one CB and a full back.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:43 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Nope, you probably find Helguson would complement Earnie and develop a partnership. I believe Earnie could have a big part to play this season.

All I can see is Gerrard and Keinan leaving, meaning we will sign one CB and a full back.

This^^^^^^^ :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Nope, you probably find Helguson would complement Earnie and develop a partnership. I believe Earnie could have a big part to play this season.

Hmm this does make alot of sense actually to be fair.

Helguson is very much in the Peter Thorne mould!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Always Blue wrote:Can you see earnie leaving? :ayatollah:

Hopefully :ayatollah:

Don't want to be disrespectful to someone who did so much for the club in his first spell but he's just not good enough any more in my opinion, especially on the wages he's on! I genuinely think Mason is a far better option. :ayatollah:

Too late you just have been :x