Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The mystery striker...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:41 am

did someone just make this sh!t up??

Or are we actually ment to be signing a striker from the prem in the region of £3million?

i think its just escalated from 1 person saying it :lol:

Re: The mystery striker...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 am

The reason it's a mystery is because it's probably Danny Graham, with everyone's tempers at a high because of the red, announcing we're signing a jack would surely push people to rioting :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

I no hes a jack but danny graham would be a awesome signing. we all no he scores goals at this level and has worked with malky before

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

I no hes a jack but danny graham would be a awesome signing. we all no he scores goals at this level and has worked with malky before

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:I no hes a jack but danny graham would be a awesome signing. we all no he scores goals at this level and has worked with malky before

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 am

I don't think Maynard will be coming but I still think Malky will be looking to spend 3m on a Premiership striker

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff_Davies wrote:I no hes a jack but danny graham would be a awesome signing. we all no he scores goals at this level and has worked with malky before

sign him up malky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

BadaBing wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

That's the best one i've heard in a while on here and that's saying something. :D

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

That's the best one i've heard in a while on here and that's saying something. :D

I dont want to laugh along with a pair of jacks but it was good un :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 pm

SORDELL?????

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

I wasnt sayin we was after him. i was just repleyin to what someone wrote above.sayin about graham. i was just givin my opinion if we did sign him which i no we wont it would b a awesome capture