Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Add Bellamy and I'll be satisfied

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 am

Get Bellamy in and I'll be satisfied to start the season, I'd love to see Maynard in as well, but If we didn't sign anyone else I'd still be fairly happy to go into the new season in light of the Helgurson news.

I know this post will earn my a ripping off the people who are never satisfied but I think MM has done very well this window and can't wait for the new season with a much improved team.

Re: Add Bellamy and I'll be satisfied

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 am

He's far too good for the Championship,still.

I really hope we go in for him and that way he can play in his beloved Wales and still play Premier League football.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am

6 bysedd wrote:He's far too good for the Championship,still.

I really hope we go in for him and that way he can play in his beloved Wales and still play Premier League football.

1/10

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am

tonyblue wrote:

1/10

Don't see why that should be a 1/10 to be honest - its all true.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am

we'll get him.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 am

:lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 am

Need defenders.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 am

RFMH wrote:Need defenders.

:old: and quickly, and a captain with balls who isn't as quiet as a mouse :old:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 am

Helguson is a very good signing, have a look at the facts from last season in the premier lge, something like 8 goals in 15 games for them, that's very impressive :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 am

We need a full-back more than anything. Macnaughton's going downhill...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Bellamy, Maynard, Neal Eardley for right back, Jack Robinson (loan) for left back and cover for Hudson / Turner (Not a massive priority whilst Gerrard still here).

Then we walk the league.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Gavlar wrote:Get Bellamy in and I'll be satisfied to start the season, I'd love to see Maynard in as well, but If we didn't sign anyone else I'd still be fairly happy to go into the new season in light of the Helgurson news.

I know this post will earn my a ripping off the people who are never satisfied but I think MM has done very well this window and can't wait for the new season with a much improved team.

Never mind the start of the season, bellamy will be signed by Monday teatime ???
But it's a secret so don't tell the leaders or they will spread it about.
:lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 pm

CP76 wrote:Bellamy, Maynard, Neal Eardley for right back, Jack Robinson (loan) for left back and cover for Hudson / Turner (Not a massive priority whilst Gerrard still here).

Then we walk the league.

Sounds good to me :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Welshcake wrote:
CP76 wrote:Bellamy, Maynard, Neal Eardley for right back, Jack Robinson (loan) for left back and cover for Hudson / Turner (Not a massive priority whilst Gerrard still here).

Then we walk the league.

Sounds good to me :ayatollah:

Ill second that

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

arri potta wrote:
RFMH wrote:Need defenders.

:old: and quickly, and a captain with balls who isn't as quiet as a mouse :old:

You so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Happy days, Helguson is officially in, Bellamy is almost a Bluebird, I'm a happy fan

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done Malky, good business throughout the window, anything else is just a bonus in my eyes!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2182797/Heidar-Helguson-joins-Cardiff.html?ITO=1490

9 prem league goals last season for helgusson.. thats more than 35 mil andy carroll managed

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2182797/Heidar-Helguson-joins-Cardiff.html?ITO=1490

9 prem league goals last season for helgusson.. thats more than 35 mil andy carroll managed

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 pm

True, very true but Craig Bellamy's dream is to get promoted with Cardiff City, probably one of the main reasons he didn't come to Cardiff last season, we had a new manager and Craig, along with many Bluebird supporters, couldn't see us going up that season, so Craig Bellamy decided to have one more crack at top flight football with a huge club and when Liverpool came in for him, it was an offer he couldn't refuse. However, Cardiff did well last season and overachieved, reaching the play offs and the Carling Cup final with such a small squad, and Malky has strengthened his side with experience, potential and quality. This would be a perfect time for Bellamy to join Cardiff.

Not being biased but I think there is a 5-10% chance he will join Swansea, despite you being in the Premiership.

Good luck in the Premiership :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Lets hope Bellers hasnt enjoyed linking up with Neil Taylor and Joe Allan too much :lol:

Saying that Allen looks Liverpool bound and I can see Taylor getting a big move also.

Jacks or not both cracking young players. luckyily they are welsh.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 pm

CP76 wrote:Lets hope Bellers hasnt enjoyed linking up with Neil Taylor and Joe Allan too much :lol:

Saying that Allen looks Liverpool bound and I can see Taylor getting a big move also.

Jacks or not both cracking young players. luckyily they are welsh.

Taylor has massively impressed me for Team GB.

He's managed to make it onto my official list of "Swansea Players that I wouldn't mind at Cardiff"

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Bellamy if he joins then great if he doesn't its not to much dissapointment as I have faith in the youngsters! :ayatollah: