Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Betting men on here

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 am

I'm not sure if I'm being a bit stupid here but why do people do placepots or quadpots?

Are you not better off doing an E/W Accumulator?

:ayatollah:

Re: Betting men on here

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I'm not sure if I'm being a bit stupid here but why do people do placepots or quadpots?

Depends on how much money is in the pool - the price/SP of the horses etc ....There is no correct answer to this question as 1 day the placepot will pay more and the next day your ew acc will give you more.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I'm not sure if I'm being a bit stupid here but why do people do placepots or quadpots?

Depends on how much money is in the pool - the price/SP of the horses etc ....There is no correct answer to this question as 1 day the placepot will pay more and the next day your ew acc will give you more.

Cheers Mate.

I normally only bet to win but have done a few ew doubles and trebbles today and and it got me thinking.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:42 am

The trouble with placepots/quadpots is...if 6 favs are in the frame or 4 in the quadpot it will not pay much.

Theses bets are just like doing the lottery if you have the only ticket....you will the whole pot !! - Good Luck mate :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:50 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:The trouble with placepots/quadpots is...if 6 favs are in the frame or 4 in the quadpot it will not pay much.

Theses bets are just like doing the lottery if you have the only ticket....you will the whole pot !! - Good Luck mate :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: