Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why do people want to undermime

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 am

The club at every opportunity?

After the initial anger at the rebrand when VT threatened to pull the plug everyone shit themselves. Dont deny you didnt becausr we all did.

There was a lot of back pedalling with Carl in particular banging the Malaysians drum and trying to get everyone onside.

This was no surprise he had backed them all season, even having a few disagreements with his mate Annis over them.

Now all of a sudden Carl in particular seems detetmined to undermime them just to please his new best friend Sam?!?

Whats more important here? Cardiff City or Sam Hammam.

Doest stack up for me. Will some of you not be happy until you have chased them out?

Re: Why do people want to undermime

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 am

I like Sam but he certainly has a lot to answer for.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 am

CP76 wrote:The club at every opportunity?

After the initial anger at the rebrand when VT threatened to pull the plug everyone shit themselves. Dont deny you didnt becausr we all did.

There was a lot of back pedalling with Carl in particular banging the Malaysians drum and trying to get everyone onside.

This was no surprise he had backed them all season, even having a few disagreements with his mate Annis over them.

Now all of a sudden Carl in particular seems detetmined to undermime them just to please his new best friend Sam?!?

Doest stack up for me. Will some of you not be happy until you have chased them out?

Only the ones who were listening to the pro-red propaganda were shitting themselves.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 am

Adam your not even Cardiff

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 am

CP76 wrote:Adam your not even Cardiff so f**k off this thread you spastic gobshite

f**k :o

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 am

I am still banging the Malaysian drum as you put, I have said all along that VT is the best option that Cardiff City have, I have stated on here many times that I bought the idea of the rebranding because we have the possibility of a debt free club, which is for the good of Cardiff City.

I will continue to support the Malaysians whilst they continue to do what was promised especially on the emotional issue of the rebranding.

And Polo I love the back peddling quote by you, the guy who has back peddled at an Olympic rate.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 am

CP76 wrote:Adam your not even Cardiff so f**k off this thread you spastic gobshite

you are asking a question but you don't want peoples answers..?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 am

Totally agree, the continued existance of our club is more important than anything here.
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 am

CP76 wrote:Adam your not even Cardiff

Need a rolling on the floor laughing smiley...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 am

Angry Man wrote:

you are asking a question but you don't want peoples answers..?

I dont want answers from clowns like you who are not even City and whos opinions I do not value.

Take your moronic drivel back to Merthyr

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:33 am

Carl I am man enough to admit my back peddle for the good of this football club.

I include myself in the back pedalling and shitting myself in the OP.

As much as I hate the red there is nothing we can do for this season and so far VT has kept his word on improving the squad. Therefore I will be getting behind the club, malky and the lads.

You say you are still pro rebrand and pro VT yet your recent threads and posts tell a different story. You were also photograpged with anti red banner which contradicts your stance up until recently.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 am

carlccfc wrote:

I am still banging the Malaysian drum as you put, I have said all along that VT is the best option that Cardiff City have, I have stated on here many times that I bought the idea of the rebranding because we have the possibility of a debt free club, which is for the good of Cardiff City.

I will continue to support the Malaysians whilst they continue to do what was promised especially on the emotional issue of the rebranding.

And Polo I love the back peddling quote by you, the guy who has back peddled at an Olympic rate.

Carl
Yesterday you implied that VT was a liar and questioned why he hasn't paid your mate ( Sam ) today your supporting the Malaysians. What's tomorrow going to bring ???? a knighthood for Steave Borley ???

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:57 am

I don't think Carl has his own opinion.

He's like a political puppet.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:03 am

CP76 wrote:Carl I am man enough to admit my back peddle for the good of this football club.

As much as I hate the red there is nothing we can do for this season and so far VT has kept his word on improving the squad. Therefore I will be getting behind the club, malky and the lads.

Fair play Polo, have to respect you for that fella.

And my feeling are not to far away from yours.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am

CP76 wrote:Carl I am man enough to admit my back peddle for the good of this football club.

You say you are still pro rebrand and pro VT yet your recent threads and posts tell a different story. You were also photograpged with anti red banner which contradicts your stance up until recently.

Respect to you Polo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 am

i dont get what you mean by "undermining"? is undermining being against the re-brand and "how dare we" to voice our concerns and opinions which do not share VT/TG's views?

i made myself clear, i am a 100% cardiff fan, and its the club i love, not its owners. whenever i can make it to games this season, i will support the team.
however we need to keep the campaign against the red and beermat running throughout the season, imo. if we dont, they will say "nobody's against it, therefore we keep going with the current crest and colour", just like they said "the vast majority is for red against blue and wants a dragon crest!"

supporting malky and the boys and protest against colour and that thing goes hand in hand with me, it is OUR club.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:31 am

Carl - You are on holiday mate - Chill relax and switch off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 am

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:I don't think Carl has his own opinion.

He's like a political puppet.

he`s not a political puppet,he`s hammans sock puppet.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 am

Can we not turn this into personal insults against Carl please theres no need for it.

It was not meant to be an anti-Carl thread my question is aimed at those in general who are undermiming the club at any opportunity.

I only used Carl as one example as his "spat" with Steve Borley is current affairs, plus there was a very controversial thread by Carl yesterday on VT/Sam. Lets not forget Carl was also instrumental in calming fans down when VT threatened to do one.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am

Hofmeister wrote:i dont get what you mean by "undermining"? is undermining being against the re-brand and "how dare we" to voice our concerns and opinions which do not share VT/TG's views?

i made myself clear, i am a 100% cardiff fan, and its the club i love, not its owners. whenever i can make it to games this season, i will support the team.
however we need to keep the campaign against the red and beermat running throughout the season, imo. if we dont, they will say "nobody's against it, therefore we keep going with the current crest and colour", just like they said "the vast majority is for red against blue and wants a dragon crest!"

supporting malky and the boys and protest against colour and that thing goes hand in hand with me, it is OUR club.

Our voice and concerns have been raised. Raising them every minute of every day is not going to change the fact we are playing in red this season. FACT.

And I am sorry but I just cannot agree that protesting and supporting go hand in hand. There is no logic in that whatsoever.

I think continuing to bleat about it, and protest about it will have an adverse effect on the pitch and that is why it is undermiming the club.

Like or not the guy is keeping the club afloat. "Debt, interest at 7%" i hear you say, maybe but without his money where do we go then? Back to shitting ourselves at the the thought of him pulling out?

Keep poking a dog with a stick and eventually he will bite.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am

What the f**k is going on, Polo.....you're being sensible, im getting worried :?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 am

CP76 wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:i dont get what you mean by "undermining"? is undermining being against the re-brand and "how dare we" to voice our concerns and opinions which do not share VT/TG's views?

Our voice and concerns have been raised. Raising them every minute of every day is not going to change the fact we are playing in red this season. FACT.

And I am sorry but I just cannot agree that protesting and supporting go hand in hand. There is no logic in that whatsoever.

I think continuing to bleat about it, and protest about it will have an adverse effect on the pitch and that is why it is undermiming the club.

Like or not the guy is keeping the club afloat. "Debt, interest at 7%" i hear you say, maybe but without his money where do we go then? Back to shitting ourselves at the the thought of him pulling out?

Keep poking a dog with a stick and eventually he will bite.

agree with you dont see any other billionaires wanting to put there money in to us ! some of the anti vt mugs and sam hammans puppets should really look hard at themselfs cause some of there wishes may come true at at the cost of the club being where it is now in other words another rangers :(

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:What the f**k is going on, Polo.....you're being sensible, im getting worried :?

Polo had to go. Too negative.

This is the new improved CP76 8-)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 pm

CP76 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:What the f**k is going on, Polo.....you're being sensible, im getting worried :?

buckled under pressure from threats more like

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:

buckled under pressure from threats more like

No threats, just some friendly advice.

Either way, I wont go running to the police like you did with Steve Rees thats for sure. :roll:

#bigfuckingcrybaby

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm

CP76 wrote:Can we not turn this into personal insults against Carl please theres no need for it.

It was not meant to be an anti-Carl thread my question is aimed at those in general who are undermiming the club at any opportunity.

I only used Carl as one example as his "spat" with Steve Borley is current affairs, plus there was a very controversial thread by Carl yesterday on VT/Sam. Lets not forget Carl was also instrumental in calming fans down when VT threatened to do one.

I'm not being anti Carl, just stating I believe he doesn't have his own opinion..in my opinion..

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
CP76 wrote:Can we not turn this into personal insults against Carl please theres no need for it.

I'm not being anti Carl, just stating I believe he doesn't have his own opinion..in my opinion..

Wasnt aimed at you mate :ayatollah:

I dont think calling Carl "hammams sock puppet" is helpful to the thread.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 pm

CP76 wrote:No threats, just some friendly advice.
:lol: Funny enough polo i had the same advice If thats what its called these days. This was awhile ago after sitting back and thinking no matter how much i hate whats happening or going on down there there f**k all i can do this season. So we have to roll with it and take it on the chin for now untill either promises are broken or we jump for joy once they have been addressed but of course this takes time for either outcome.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:03 pm

CP76 wrote:

Yeah your right, last thing we need is in fighting and silly primary school type arguments :)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

CP76 wrote:

Yeah your right, last thing we need is in fighting and silly primary school type arguments :)

agree mate but just for clarity my brothers bigger than your brother :lol: