Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO NATMAN

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Do you not exist anymore?,has the godman decided he has made too many threats and all of a sudden ................ ............ Disappeared...................... like magic

Re: FAO NATMAN

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 am

dazzyt wrote:Do you not exist anymore?,has the godman decided he has made too many threats and all of a sudden ................ ............ Disappeared...................... like magic

definitely banned i reckon, never seemed to get on with the mods :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:57 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
dazzyt wrote:Do you not exist anymore?,has the godman decided he has made too many threats and all of a sudden ................ ............ Disappeared...................... like magic

If i'm right dazzy I seem to rremember that the only threats that had been made were by yourself via pm to me. Grow up will you! Everyone and their dog can see you are the one in here behaving in an absolutely embarrassing way.

Not banned, just on hols and not much wifi here. Fyi, get on with the mode fine too

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

If i'm right dazzy I seem to rremember that the only threats that had been made were by yourself via pm to me. Grow up will you! Everyone and their dog can see you are the one in here behaving in an absolutely embarrassing way.

Not banned, just on hols and not much wifi here. Fyi, get on with the mode fine too

AHH There you are,I missed you :o