Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Borley

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:05 pm

It's funny he won't debate with Carl on here and every time he is losing an argument with Carl on here, I get asked to delete it by Mr Borley.

As to Twitter only 10 days ago when Carl was winning an argument with Mr Borley he then blocked Carl, so it's easy for him to have ago at Carl, when Carl can't reply to Mr Borley on twitter. Hmm

I am only posting this due to everyone on here and twitter going on about Borley slagging Carl off again, surely Borley as a Director of Cardiff City should not be doing this, last week it was Gabbs and Nigel Blues etc etc.

Carl did not call Tan a liar like Borley has stated, in fact Carl is a big fan of Tans.

I have known Steve a long time, but I really can't understand what he is achieving with all this in the last year.

Re: Steve Borley

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 pm

I agree Annis. He's deluded and hoping the Malaysians bail the club out because of his own financial interests in the club. Thats all there is to it. Best to ignore him as in my opinion he's just become the Malaysians front and they use him to speak up because they can't be bothered to do it themselves.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Whos Mr zborley Annis?

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Annis, I would debate on here with Borley but when Borley doesn't like the response (or is losing the debate) he comes crying to you to get it removed !!

Who will ever forget the thread about us being £70million in debt and Borley claimed I had being talking to the tooth fairy but low and behold days later the accounts proved I was correct.

Taxi for Borley :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Whos Mr zborley Annis?

You serious? :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm

I know who he is :lol: Just Annis spelt it wrong! ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 am

Annis,

I am guessing Borley read Carls messages yesterday , where Carl insinuated that VT was a Liar.
So that s where that has stemmed from.
another question , why does Borley NEED to debate with Carl?
As far as I know Borley is a Director of CARDIFF CITY, so I am guessing knows a little bit more on VT SIDE THAN CARL DOES .
Its like I have been saying over the last few Days , you and Carl and Sam , know your side of the argument , Maybe Borley knows VT side of the argument .
All this toing and froing is pathetic.
He said this , you said that , what a load of Bollox.
Why dont WE all leave it and see what transpires . I think everything will come to a head when VT is ready and not before, so all this nonsense is pointless, including this missive actually!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Although I am 100 per cent behind KCB and keeping Cardiff Blue, as you well know.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 am

Agreed, i don't think it helps anyone if we're having a pop at our own directors, you two should leave it be.

Borley ahould not be on twitter. Hardly coverin himself in glory referring to Carl as ankles.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 am

I have to say over the last two years i find steve has lost it abit such as.......
His latest rant claiming carl is calling vt a lair when to me when i read it, it says "Why does Vt need to pay sam simple if he does not it would make him a lair" is this not true or did Vt not promise this, where does it say VT IS A LIAR, it does not say that at all.
Last season we seen things like carl post about the china market/china man only for borley to come on here and on twitter and say hes talking rubbish while slating him then the thread went missing due to annis being asked to delete it , two days later borely on twitter said "its about the market in china also"
Theres been loads of things and i could put another ten things from with denial of phone calls, to he said she said only for borely to reverse it and contradict what he said to start with on poxy twitter.
Dont get me wrong steve has done more than any of us for out club over the years and im greatfull for that but since this social network gabage hes been using it does make a man do strange things as we can all see it with are own eyes then.
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 am

bluebird1977 wrote:I have to say over the last two years i find steve has lost it abit such as.......
His latest rant claiming carl is calling vt a lair when to me when i read it, it says "Why does Vt need to pay sam simple if he does not it would make him a lair" is this not true or did Vt not promise this, where does it say VT IS A LIAR, it does not say that at all.
Last season we seen things like carl post about the china market/china man only for borley to come on here and on twitter and say hes talking rubbish while slating him then the thread went missing due to annis being asked to delete it , two days later borely on twitter said "its about the market in china also"
Theres been loads of things and i could put another ten things from with denial of phone calls, to he said she said only for borely to reverse it and contradict what he said to start with on poxy twitter.
Dont get me wrong steve has done more than any of us for out club over the years and im greatfull for that but since this social network gabage hes been using it does make a man do strange things as we can all see it with are own eyes then.
:ayatollah:

I agee with your statement , however it works both ways , i have seen posts on here from certain people , then all of a sudden thy are deleted, thats the problem its a two way street , they all do it.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 am

RedBluebird wrote:I agree Annis. He's deluded and hoping the Malaysians bail the club out because of his own financial interests in the club. Thats all there is to it. Best to ignore him as in my opinion he's just become the Malaysians front and they use him to speak up because they can't be bothered to do it themselves.

what financial interests has steve got in the club.
care to list them out here?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:12 am

steve davies wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:I agree Annis. He's deluded and hoping the Malaysians bail the club out because of his own financial interests in the club. Thats all there is to it. Best to ignore him as in my opinion he's just become the Malaysians front and they use him to speak up because they can't be bothered to do it themselves.

what financial interests has steve got in the club.
care to list them out here?

If I remember correcrtly about £3-£4m of shares.

He and Isaacs converted all of their loans to equity (shares), if the rest of the people involved in our club - Sam, PMG, and VT did the same then we'd be virtually debt free.

In fairness the Malaysians have already done £6m and PMG £3m, but Borley has taken the biggest proportional hit...

By the way those shares would be worth next to nothing for resale at the moment.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:14 am

Doesnt he own with his daughter the House of Sport or something ??

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 am

At the end of the day, Steve is a direector at the club....why does he need to debate anything with Carl? With all due respect, Carl is a nobody in the grand scheme of CCFC.

What i will say is Steve doesnt help himself with his twitter rants.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 am

i just choked on my coffee ''ankles'' i got a feeling this is going to stick :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 am

carlccfc wrote:Annis, I would debate on here with Borley but when Borley doesn't like the response (or is losing the debate) he comes crying to you to get it removed !!

Who will ever forget the thread about us being £70million in debt and Borley claimed I had being talking to the tooth fairy but low and behold days later the accounts proved I was correct.

Taxi for Borley :lol:

Carl theres plenty of threads on this forum that you can have a debate on. You have started one or two but as of yet not responded back?

Borley should not be posting anything on messageboards or twitter by the way

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i just choked on my coffee ''ankles'' i got a feeling this is going to stick :lol:

Why ankles :? :? :?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 am

Why dont Carl answer Taffys post on his own VT thread?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 am

Spoke to him in car park at FGR last saturday, looked at me as if i was a piece of sh!t on his shoe and mumbled something inaudible !

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 am

I can only speak as i find, he has ccfc's best interest at heart and is a good guy imo ;)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 am

Maybe Borley is fed up of being harassed by some nobodies thinking they are somebodies.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:It's funny he won't debate with Carl on here and every time he is losing an argument with Carl on here, I get asked to delete it by Mr Borley.

As to Twitter only 10 days ago when Carl was winning an argument with Mr Borley he then blocked Carl, so it's easy for him to have ago at Carl, when Carl can't reply to Mr Borley on twitter. Hmm

I am only posting this due to everyone on here and twitter going on about Borley slagging Carl off again, surely Borley as a Director of Cardiff City should not be doing this, last week it was Gabbs and Nigel Blues etc etc.

Carl did not call Tan a liar like Borley has stated, in fact Carl is a big fan of Tans.

I have known Steve a long time, but I really can't understand what he is achieving with all this in the last year.

I like most is slowly loosing respect for Steve, which is sad in a way because if you know your CCFC he can go down in history of one of them unseen legends. Possibly the drive of greed alike the rest of the board is affecting his mental being, Im sure they are all rubbing their hands with the thought of their new found god in Tan.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 am

BeenJammin wrote:Maybe Borley is fed up of being harassed by some nobodies thinking they are somebodies.

exactly,there are some huge egos running this board.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 am

Give me SB over SH any day of the Week.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Quite mad how the hierarchy of this board can have a go at Steve Borley, really !! At the end of the day we are all just fans with opinions which is good banter but none of us have ever pumped the amount of personal money into our club to keep it alive like he has. Correct me if I'm wrong but when everyone here was slating the Malaysians about how they were planning to re-brand the club, the Malaysians were so close to walking away and we wouldn't have a football club at all (not even administration) end of !! Steve Borley was the one that flew over there and convinced them to come back. So little digs at this man annoy me. But we all have our own opinion. Lets not be under any illusions, there is only one man to blame for the debt in this club and that is Sam! He spent the money that initially caused all the problems,so why bother paying him back!!He gambled and lost !!

Come on you RED BIRDS !!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Ive got to agree with the last couple of posts

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 pm

BeenJammin wrote:Maybe Borley is fed up of being harassed by some nobodies thinking they are somebodies.

Borley has been dishing it out on Twitter himself mate.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I've had dealings with Borley in the past and he is a bit of a cock, I wouldn't fancy being his bitch with that stomach on top of me.

Weight watchers Steve.. Weight watchers

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Miller time wrote:I've had dealings with Borley in the past and he is a bit of a cock, I wouldn't fancy being his bitch with that stomach on top of me.

Weight watchers Steve.. Weight watchers

Sorry mr perfect :roll:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

I've got a funny feeling Cardiff City is going to split.