Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Borley on Twitter

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Didn't see this posted on here

@SteveCMB: Carl Curtis thinks VT is a liar because Langston not paid off. Amazing statement by ankles must have been on the bubbly bubbly pipe

Re: Borley on Twitter

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Gavlar wrote:Didn't see this posted on here

@SteveCMB: Carl Curtis thinks VT is a liar because Langston not paid off. Amazing statement by ankles must have been on the bubbly bubbly pipe

I agree

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Maybe Steve Borley wants to read what I wrote!

Must be drunk, yet again!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Steve is full of shit to be honest. Tan's rent boy now he's become. Its rather sad.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 am

In my eyes, nobody has done as much for Cardiff City in recent times as Steve Borley.
I find it incredibly sad that people can so easily forget what he has done for us and disrespecting him.

People will say that he is toeing the line because he has such a vested financial interest....that is frankly bollox.
Did it not occur to you that he was putting his money where his mouth was prior to Sam (and Carl) because he is a fan and loves the club?
He is now privy to information that rest of us aren't and I firmly believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart.

To suggest otherwise is a huge slap in the face to the only "fan" that I can remember that has made such an investment of time, stress and money into what has to be described as a pure labour of love.

In addition, if he didn't give a shit....I doubt that he would be twittering about CCFC.

Steve, if you read this...I don't know you but thanks for what you have done and continue to do for Cardiff City.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

Ankles?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:16 am

Damned Yank wrote:Ankles?

Is he vertically challenged maybe? :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 am

099 sound system wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Ankles?

Is he vertically challenged maybe? :lol:

Ahhhh, a dense moment from the yank. :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 am

carlccfc wrote:

Maybe Steve Borley wants to read what I wrote!

Must be drunk, yet again!

Funny when i read it and it says "IT WOULD MAKE VT A LIAR IF LANGSTON ARE NOT PAYED OFF" is this not a true statement or maybe all of us lot did not read VT say this :?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 am

Wash DC Blue wrote:In my eyes, nobody has done as much for Cardiff City in recent times as Steve Borley.
I find it incredibly sad that people can so easily forget what he has done for us and disrespecting him.

People will say that he is toeing the line because he has such a vested financial interest....that is frankly bollox.
Did it not occur to you that he was putting his money where his mouth was prior to Sam (and Carl) because he is a fan and loves the club?
He is now privy to information that rest of us aren't and I firmly believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart.

To suggest otherwise is a huge slap in the face to the only "fan" that I can remember that has made such an investment of time, stress and money into what has to be described as a pure labour of love.

In addition, if he didn't give a shit....I doubt that he would be twittering about CCFC.

Steve, if you read this...I don't know you but thanks for what you have done and continue to do for Cardiff City.

Wash
Totally agree with you 100% when we down and out he put his own money into the club to keep it afloat. Steve is a huge City fan and over the years has finacially supported the club.

Steve I don't know you either but thank you for all you have done for the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:21 am

Whilst like many I give credit to Borley for saving the club many times in the past. However he shouldn't be immune to criticism if you don't agree with any public statements he makes.

In my opinion he's really let himself down with his comments during the last few months.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 am

Angry Man wrote:Whilst like many I give credit to Borley for saving the club many times in the past. However he shouldn't be immune to criticism if you don't agree with any public statements he makes.

In my opinion he's really let himself down with his comments during the last few months.

Agree. When you're in the firing line then expect to be shot at.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:41 am

Just from Steve Borleys position putting him in the know and the fact he is one of Cardiffs most ardent fans , where does Carl get his information from ?, and lets be honest if you would have read quite a few of Carls threads over the past months regarding the dynamics of our Club you will see nothing came of quite a few of them ...oh i will agree one or two items did have validity a few hours later but no more than was doing the rounds in the tabliodsso i know whos word i would believe!.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:45 am

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Just from Steve Borleys position putting him in the know and the fact he is one of Cardiffs most ardent fans , where does Carl get his information from ?, and lets be honest if you would have read quite a few of Carls threads over the past months regarding the dynamics of our Club you will see nothing came of quite a few of them ...oh i will agree one or two items did have validity a few hours later but no more than was doing the rounds in the tabliodsso i know whos word i would believe!.

:roll: I think there is a puppeteer too :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 am

Ankles lol

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 am

I see borley has done another tweet about "Ankles" but he claimed the only reason he won't debate Ankles is because Ankles insisted on putting a picture of hammam on his twitter!

You couldn't make it up! :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 am

Damned Yank wrote:I see borley has done another tweet about "Ankles" but he claimed the only reason he won't debate Ankles is because Ankles insisted on putting a picture of hammam on his twitter!

You couldn't make it up! :lol:

:lol: I always wondered why he smelt of booze now i know why :ayatollah: