Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dani Pacheco not wanted by Liverpool

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Just got information that Pacheco is not wanted by Liverpool and they're looking to sell him.

Did a good job for Norwich on loan IMO and could do one for us if we could get him to sign permanently.

He'll probably head back to Spain but this is a deal we should look at to be fair.

What do you think of this? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Dani Pacheco not wanted by Liverpool

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Just got information that Pacheco is not wanted by Liverpool and they're looking to sell him.

Did a good job for Norwich on loan IMO and could do one for us if we could get him to sign permanently.

He'll probably head back to Spain but this is a deal we should look at to be fair.

No thanks!

We have a better young forward than him in Joe Mason - he's not the type of player we need!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:Just got information that Pacheco is not wanted by Liverpool and they're looking to sell him.

No thanks!

We have a better young forward than him in Joe Mason - he's not the type of player we need!

Dear Diary,

today I met a guy who thought Pacheco was a striker. I did not belittle him for this as it was clear he was facing a mental battle of his own. I'll write back tomorrow to give you the update on his condition.

Best Regards

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

No thanks!

Dear Diary,

today I met a guy who thought Pacheco was a striker. I did not belittle him for this as it was clear he was facing a mental battle of his own. I'll write back tomorrow to give you the update on his condition.

Best Regards

Do you want to go and tell the managers he worked under that they also have mental battles as well then :roll:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

No thanks!

Dear Diary,

Best Regards

Think you might want to check your facts before you be cocky - Pacheco is primarily a striker.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Scruffy wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

No thanks!

Dear Diary,

Best Regards

Do you want to go and tell the managers he worked under that they also have mental battles as well then :roll:

Exactly :lol: :lol:

Talk about making yourself look stupid. :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Dont question him hes Mr Super Scout :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

No thanks!

Dear Diary,

Best Regards

I could link you to many sites backing me up on this too, including wikipedia but i'm sure you'll say that can be inaccurate which is fair enough, so here's just one of the others... http://www.danielpacheco.org/which-posi ... heco-play/

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

He is a striker but he can play on the wing or just off the striker as a attacking midfielder

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

ccfc2005 wrote:He is a striker but he can play on the wing or just off the striker as a attacking midfielder

Exactly! :ayatollah:

Kind of like Mason then, as i originally suggested :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

ccfc2005 wrote:He is a striker but he can play on the wing or just off the striker as a attacking midfielder

He has not played as a striker since 2009. He is a winger/attacking midfielder. Anyone who says he is still a striker is outdated.

I suggest you look at a better more updated source than the shit that is Wikipedia.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dani- ... 28285.html

As you were. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:I could link you to many sites backing me up on this too, including wikipedia but i'm sure you'll say that can be inaccurate which is fair enough, so here's just one of the others... http://www.danielpacheco.org/which-posi ... heco-play/

Outdated shit. He has not played as a striker since 2009. FACT.

EDUCATION IS KEY, TAKE IT.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

A scout wouldn't need to look up a site to know! :roll:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:I could link you to many sites backing me up on this too, including wikipedia but i'm sure you'll say that can be inaccurate which is fair enough, so here's just one of the others... http://www.danielpacheco.org/which-posi ... heco-play/

Just accept you're wrong on this one mate.

Dani Pacheco is a forward as i originally said, end of.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:A scout wouldn't need to look up a site to know! :roll:

I didn't. You needed the info.

Still calling him a striker shows how out of touch and out of date people are with the game.

There is the facts presented by an updated and more reliable source than wikipedia.

Bye. :roll:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

He is a f*cking left winger ffs. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dani- ... 28285.html

Ask any Liverpool fan?

Actually, ask Dani yourself mate on Twitter. Go for it, he'll tell you himself. He has not played as a forward since 2009.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:A scout wouldn't need to look up a site to know! :roll:

I didn't. You needed the info.

Still calling him a striker shows how out of touch and out of date people are with the game.

There is the facts presented by an updated and more reliable source than wikipedia.

Bye. :roll:

ok :lol:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

He is a f*cking left winger ffs. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dani- ... 28285.html

Ask any Liverpool fan?

Actually, ask Dani yourself mate on Twitter. Go for it, he'll tell you himself. He has not played as a forward since 2009.

just checked and even Football Manager 11 has his main position as striker and secondary positions as left-wing and CAM, now you definitely can't argue with that ;)

So just face it, you're wrong :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm

I remember when he was the next big thing at Liverpool. Good player, but untested at Championship level really.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:just checked and even Football Manager 11 has his main position as striker and secondary positions as left-wing and CAM, now you definitely can't argue with that ;)

Football Manager is a frigging game. Grow up and get in the real world fella. My job here is done. I've proven you wrong and no longer going to entertain someone so out of touch with the modern game. transfermarkt is the most up to date you'll find. It also lists the fee for Kenny Miller we received.

Bye.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:I remember when he was the next big thing at Liverpool. Good player, but untested at Championship level really.

He was on loan at Norwich and played very well helping them go up automatically. :lol:

Granted it was for 6 games but he played very well and would easily be a quality player at this level. Never going to make it at the top though as touted I agree.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:just checked and even Football Manager 11 has his main position as striker and secondary positions as left-wing and CAM, now you definitely can't argue with that ;)

Football Manager is a frigging game. Grow up and get in the real world fella. My job here is done. I've proven you wrong and no longer going to entertain someone so out of touch with the modern game. transfermarkt is the most up to date you'll find. It also lists the fee for Kenny Miller we received.

Bye.

It's also more accurate and reliable than anything you've shown me so far, your website doesn't prove anything as 99% of other sources say otherwise!

And more than that, i know he's a striker anyway, and i guarantee I know twice as much about football as you so we'll leave it at that :D

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Bye.

It's also more accurate and reliable than anything you've shown me so far, your website doesn't prove anything as 99% of other sources say otherwise!

And more than that, i know he's a striker anyway, and i guarantee I know twice as much about football as you so we'll leave it at that :D

transfermarkt is the most reliable. It has links with all the scouts, agents, etc. etc. It even lists the agents, it has links with loads of ITK's because an ITK runs the site. Its far more respectable than a game company that uses statistical analysis to come to a conclusion.

Football manager had Gareth Bale down as a left back for 2 years when he was playing left wing. That shit don't work with me pal.

I very much doubt you know more than me about football. I'll leave it at that. We'll just agree to disagree.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:38 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Bye.

transfermarkt is the most reliable. It has links with all the scouts, agents, etc. etc. It even lists the agents, it has links with loads of ITK's because an ITK runs the site. Its far more respectable than a game company that uses statistical analysis to come to a conclusion.

Football manager had Gareth Bale down as a left back for 2 years when he was playing left wing. That shit don't work with me pal.

I very much doubt you know more than me about football. I'll leave it at that. We'll just agree to disagree.

You're wrong but fine, carry on believing that you're not. :ayatollah: