His saying it's Sam not willing to do a deal? :old:

Re: Steve Borley on twitter

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm the one messaging him

But wouldnt he say that to save face ??

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Always Blue wrote:His saying it's Sam not willing to do a deal? :old:

Yeah i've just read it and he's not holding back on his criticisms of Carl!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Good old Sam hamman, f**k Sam hamman I say

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Ill never change what i have said in the past,i like sam but carl and annis are under his thumb

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

earnieblue wrote:Ill never change what i have said in the past,i like sam but carl and annis are under his thumb

why are they under his thumb?

i haven't spoken to Carl many times but i know for sure that Annis only wants what's best for Cardiff City.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Glammy asked him what's the stumbling block he said 10 million his not enough?

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
earnieblue wrote:Ill never change what i have said in the past,i like sam but carl and annis are under his thumb

i haven't spoken to Carl many times but i know for sure that Annis only wants what's best for Cardiff City.

Ill never ever believe anything else of annis,he is cardiff to the core and only wants whats best for city.But imo and thats mine sam is leading him a dance,sorry if that hurts anyone but thats my opinion

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm

earnieblue wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Ill never ever believe anything else of annis,he is cardiff to the core and only wants whats best for city.But imo and thats mine sam is leading him a dance,sorry if that hurts anyone but thats my opinion

Doesn't hurt me don't worry about that :lol: I couldn't care less!

All i can say is that, in my opinion, I believe that Annis wants what's best for Cardiff and if Sam was the guilty party in this situation then he'd say.

Maybe i've been blinded by the rebranding but i genuinely think VT is the one moving the goal posts.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Annis did say a couple of days ago both sides were moving the goal posts

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Im not being funny, if it comes between believing between what carl (who has invested nothing?) or steve (who has his money where his mouth is)... I know which party i will believe in!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Bluenutts wrote:Im not being funny, if it comes between believing between what carl (who has invested nothing?) or steve (who has his money where his mouth is)... I know which party i will believe in!

Hmm, Borley who has invested......if I was Borley I would keep on the good side of the Malaysians...Might see some of my investment back.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bluenutts wrote:Im not being funny, if it comes between believing between what carl (who has invested nothing?) or steve (who has his money where his mouth is)... I know which party i will believe in!

Hmm, Borley who has invested......if I was Borley I would keep on the good side of the Malaysians...Might see some of my investment back.

AT LAST SOMEONE SEES THE LIGHT.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Borley is just looking after his own financial interest.