Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

every game will feel like an away game

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 am

a stadium that i cant connect with,and a team playing in a colour and a badge that i have no connection whatsoever with..... :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: every game will feel like an away game

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 am

krabb wrote:a stadium that i cant connect with,and a team playing in a colour and a badge that i have no connection whatsoever with..... :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Youll get over it - second match in and business as usual

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 am

Bit over dramatic,
If you are Welsh the colour and badge does have something to do with you, colour and emblem of your country.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Without the atmosphere of course :oops:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:Bit over dramatic,
If you are Welsh the colour and badge does have something to do with you, colour and emblem of your country.

sorry....is this not cardiff city that we are blue and have a f@cking bird on the badge......i cant ever remember a dragon on the badge

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 am

It is Cardiff City Fc the name is still there?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

krabb wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:Bit over dramatic,

sorry....is this not cardiff city that we are blue and have a f@cking bird on the badge......i cant ever remember a dragon on the badge

Take another look at both badges.

Both have birds and both have dragons. Donut.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 am

f**k, if every home game felt like an away game, life would be perfect

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 am

krabb wrote:a stadium that i cant connect with,and a team playing in a colour and a badge that i have no connection whatsoever with..... :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

don't bother going then ?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Except when we play away, home games are shit anyway. We must have the worst atmosphere in the league.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Sounds like you need to find yourself a new team then - with your user name perhaps you should take up fishing ;)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 pm

mugsy wrote:

Sounds like you need to find yourself a new team then - with your user name perhaps you should take up fishing ;)

represented my country fishing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:12 pm

placid-casual wrote:

it is an option i have considered

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:19 pm

This is getting boring, we are in red so lets forget and get behind the team, no matter what color or league we are in i'll be there with my little pick and shovel season after season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:19 pm

krabb wrote:
placid-casual wrote:

it is an option i have considered

The connection you do have is Cardiff City Fc? And that's what we are....Get behind them, we all need to unite as one and get behind our team Cardiff City not a colour.

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:29 pm

krabb wrote:
mugsy wrote:

represented my country fishing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No point carping on about it! ;)