Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THIS HAS TO STOP, NOW!!!! "

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am

Back in 1978 britain went through a winter of discontent, i remember it all too well, everybody seemed to be on strike, from grave diggers to energy companies, total chaos broke out everywhere and all trust was lost with the people running the country. Almost 35 years later i see many similarities happening to Cardiff City in our "summer of discontent," it saddens me to read and be involved with heated discussions / arguments about the re-branding of the club, i am not going to go through it again (it,s now been done to death) but instead ask all genuine Cardiff City fans on both forums to unite behind the manager and team. The season kicks off in just over two weeks, Malky and the squad have nothing to do with the re-branding, it,s not their fault what has gone on, they need our full backing and support. Cardiff city fans are well known throughout the britsih football community for our passionate backing of our team. it,s now about time we started showing it, we have enough enemies throughout the football league without fighting amongst ourselves. The one common denominator between us all is our love for Cardiff City, lets show everyone, including Malky and the team that we still have it in us!!!!!!

Re: THIS HAS TO STOP, NOW!!!!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 am

Bravo.wise words

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 am

With all due respect mate, do you think we choose to fall out with each other, get angry and passed off? Most of us were happy backing the Asian pair. When the money man decided to change our identity, which is part of my identity, I lost all faith and respect for him as he dishonoured my identity, my club.

Sorry mate. I can't just go along with it. I will fight it until we win back our badge and colours. I am a fighter. I mean not in it for the glory. If I wanted glory I would have supported Man United or Liverpool like most of the kids is Cardiff did from an early age.

I am proud of be different. I am proud to support my Cardiff. Please don't take my Cardiff away.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 am

Fergy1927 wrote:With all due respect mate, do you think we choose to fall out with each other, get angry and passed off? Most of us were happy backing the Asian pair. When the money man decided to change our identity, which is part of my identity, I lost all faith and respect for him as he dishonoured my identity, my club.

Sorry mate. I can't just go along with it. I will fight it until we win back our badge and colours. I am a fighter. I mean not in it for the glory. If I wanted glory I would have supported Man United or Liverpool like most of the kids is Cardiff did from an early age.

I am proud of be different. I am proud to support my Cardiff. Please don't take my Cardiff away.

What i am saying is all energies from fans on the weekend should be directed to malky and the team, hopefully this will be the case.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 am

I heard what you are saying. To me Vincent Tan dishonouring our history is more important. I hope we win. I hope everyone wears blue.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 am

Fergy1927 wrote:With all due respect mate, do you think we choose to fall out with each other, get angry and passed off? Most of us were happy backing the Asian pair. When the money man decided to change our identity, which is part of my identity, I lost all faith and respect for him as he dishonoured my identity, my club.

love you Fergie.... :love4: ;)

couldn't have said it any better, you are spot on 1000%, mate :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 pm

CCFC------------ :ayatollah:

Re: " THIS HAS TO STOP, NOW!!!! "

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:07 pm

cityone wrote:Back in 1978 britain went through a winter of discontent, i remember it all too well, everybody seemed to be on strike, from grave diggers to energy companies, total chaos broke out everywhere and all trust was lost with the people running the country. Almost 35 years later i see many similarities happening to Cardiff City in our "summer of discontent," it saddens me to read and be involved with heated discussions / arguments about the re-branding of the club, i am not going to go through it again (it,s now been done to death) but instead ask all genuine Cardiff City fans on both forums to unite behind the manager and team. The season kicks off in just over two weeks, Malky and the squad have nothing to do with the re-branding, it,s not their fault what has gone on, they need our full backing and support. Cardiff city fans are well known throughout the britsih football community for our passionate backing of our team. it,s now about time we started showing it, we have enough enemies throughout the football league without fighting amongst ourselves. The one common denominator between us all is our love for Cardiff City, lets show everyone, including Malky and the team that we still have it in us!!!!!!

Paul, I totally agree, when it comes to Cardiff on the field of play we have to unite and be as one, nice meeting you in Majorca and having a few drinks with u.

Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:18 pm

cityone wrote:Back in 1978 britain went through a winter of discontent, i remember it all too well, everybody seemed to be on strike, from grave diggers to energy companies, total chaos broke out everywhere and all trust was lost with the people running the country. Almost 35 years later i see many similarities happening to Cardiff City in our "summer of discontent," it saddens me to read and be involved with heated discussions / arguments about the re-branding of the club, i am not going to go through it again (it,s now been done to death) but instead ask all genuine Cardiff City fans on both forums to unite behind the manager and team. The season kicks off in just over two weeks, Malky and the squad have nothing to do with the re-branding, it,s not their fault what has gone on, they need our full backing and support. Cardiff city fans are well known throughout the britsih football community for our passionate backing of our team. it,s now about time we started showing it, we have enough enemies throughout the football league without fighting amongst ourselves. The one common denominator between us all is our love for Cardiff City, lets show everyone, including Malky and the team that we still have it in us!!!!!!

SPOT ON there are are only a few moaners left.. most supporters dont like the rebranding ..but are wise enough to accept there is no alternative...oh ..or to push Mr tan enough to bugger off and city to implode! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:30 pm

I dont see anyone moaning about MM or the team on here so tbh whats this post about :? Only thing i see from day to day on here is people wanting langston fucked off and payed so promises can start to get delivered which is only normal as fans thats what we want most of all, is that moaning NO not the way i see it, its saying how it is, how else can we become a so called debt free club if you can not mention VT name or sams in the same sentence and if you do its classed as being anti malaysians and moaning thats how retarded this boards become :lol: , when clearly its thoughts and opinions talking about whats going on rite now at out club which is the biggest issue that needs sorting for promises to start kicking in :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:03 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:I dont see anyone moaning about MM or the team on here so tbh whats this post about :? Only thing i see from day to day on here is people wanting langston fucked off and payed so promises can start to get delivered which is only normal as fans thats what we want most of all, is that moaning NO not the way i see it, its saying how it is, how else can we become a so called debt free club if you can not mention VT name or sams in the same sentence and if you do its classed as being anti malaysians and moaning thats how retarded this boards become :lol: , when clearly its thoughts and opinions talking about whats going on rite now at out club which is the biggest issue that needs sorting for promises to start kicking in :ayatollah:

For once I totally agree with you. I take for granted that anyone turning up at our now unnamed stadium on matchday is there to support the team and see us win.

We don't need threads like this tell us how to suck eggs, its quite insulting TBH. The fact is we will debate the circumstances surrounding our club on non-matchdays, we always have and always will.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:I dont see anyone moaning about MM or the team on here so tbh whats this post about :? Only thing i see from day to day on here is people wanting langston fucked off and payed so promises can start to get delivered which is only normal as fans thats what we want most of all, is that moaning NO not the way i see it, its saying how it is, how else can we become a so called debt free club if you can not mention VT name or sams in the same sentence and if you do its classed as being anti malaysians and moaning thats how retarded this boards become :lol: , when clearly its thoughts and opinions talking about whats going on rite now at out club which is the biggest issue that needs sorting for promises to start kicking in :ayatollah:

For once I totally agree with you. I take for granted that anyone turning up at our now unnamed stadium on matchday is there to support the team and see us win.

We don't need threads like this tell us how to suck eggs, its quite insulting TBH. The fact is we will debate the circumstances surrounding our club on non-matchdays, we always have and always will.

Agreed tony i get the bit about getting behind MM and the team but thats always been the case otherwise whats the point, they have done nothing towards the fans, it seems people are going overboard like we are due to start a new world war because the main topic in lets get debt free with diffrent opinions on that topic and how it can be resolved, only for them who speak of it to be branded anti malaysians or sams brown noses its madness on here these days. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Agreed tony i get the bit about getting behind MM and the team but thats always been the case otherwise whats the point, they have done nothing towards the fans, it seems people are going overboard like we are due to start a new world war because the main topic in lets get debt free with diffrent opinions on that topic and how it can be resolved, only for them who speak of it to be branded anti malaysians or sams brown noses its madness on here these days. :ayatollah:

Your last line is something which has needed addressing for sometime now. Pro-rebrand are not sell-outs and KCB are not trying to destroy the club in an act of spite.

We are 2 sides of the same coin and at the end of the day the things that unite us far out weigh the things that divide us.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Paul, I totally agree, when it comes to Cardiff on the field of play we have to unite and be as one, nice meeting you in Majorca and having a few drinks with u.

Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Yes i enjoyed our chat in majorca annis, although we didn,t always agree on everything about the re-branding etc, your love for the club is undoughted.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Spot on there mate.I hate the re brand all of it and its a passionate hate believe me but I will be there supporting the city this season.I will say though I will have a close eye on Tan to see if he keeps to his word.I will also be on the anti Red campaign. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Great post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Agreed tony i get the bit about getting behind MM and the team but thats always been the case otherwise whats the point, they have done nothing towards the fans, it seems people are going overboard like we are due to start a new world war because the main topic in lets get debt free with diffrent opinions on that topic and how it can be resolved, only for them who speak of it to be branded anti malaysians or sams brown noses its madness on here these days. :ayatollah:

Your last line is something which has needed addressing for sometime now. Pro-rebrand are not sell-outs and KCB are not trying to destroy the club in an act of spite.

We are 2 sides of the same coin and at the end of the day the things that unite us far out weigh the things that divide us.

Agreed. Wish all this "in fighting" would just stop.