Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY VT SHOULD PAY LANGSTON

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 am

Carl, never replies to any posts , that he knows are right , I have asked him a few questions over the last few days , not one reply.

Fair Play to Annis , he will always respond and say whay he thinks.

I would love to know If Carl is on a Commision, if Sam/Langstone get paid, but he would never answer that!

Carl is starting to come across like Sam,s version of Lord HAW HAW.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:49 am

Theres a lot of Sniping on this thread, seems Carl is the new escape goat then :D

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:51 am

Thespecialone wrote:Theres a lot of Sniping on this thread, seems Carl is the new escape goat then :D

Dont think he is the scapegoat at all, I think he is one of the instigators. Quite simple really.
Although the more I think about it , the more I am starting to think that all this stuff that is being posted, is about attracting Hits to the website.
Hence all the Contoversy, Just Saying. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 am

jinks-rct wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Simply, if VT has no plans to pay Langston like some say he hasn't then VT would be a liar, we have been promised a debt free club and Langston will be paid off, VT knew the debts of the club when he became involved and he certainly knows what he got to do to carry out his promises of 'his vision'.

The reason thousands of us accept the rebranding is for a debt free club not a few seasons in the PL.

Judgement call here Carl. Sorry, but I feel the need to be blunt.

You were not part of the famed 'inner circle' of a few years ago (you have
said so yourself)

So your 'relationship' with Sam is a relatively recent one.

Fair enough.

But we all know Sam doesnt live in the UK no more. How have you got to know
this man SO WELL over a short period of time when i'd imagine you've not spent
a great deal of time in his company?

What I'm getting to is... how can you put your hand on heart and say you believe
everything a man you barely know says?

I'm seriously baffled as to how you can believe everything he's telling you?

You sure your not just a little bit starstruck? Its understandable. He's an
imposing presence. But given his history right here at Cardiff City....

surely you MUST have some niggling doubts?

You wont get a reply
\

I'll be honest. I tried to delete the post but it was too late.

Shit gets too f*cking personal on here now.

But all this "wait til you find out the truth" stuff is starting to grate.

Its Sams 'truth' that caused all this in the first place.

Sam lied to us for years. Big time. Unforgivable.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:You on commission Carl ?

He must be ;) :lol:

Carl, all your pro Sam posts and calling the Malasians liars are not putting you in a good light. Your posts are certainly not neutral at present.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:24 am

no more pro sam posts from Carl, but he is on holiday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 am

Everybody saying carls pro sam now well lets not pay sam and we can carry on forever @7% apr and carl do not mention this again or your pro sam, i mean even if people say the word VT there deemed as anti malaysian on here these days its hilarious on this board now. :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Everybody saying carls pro sam now well lets not pay sam and we can carry on forever @7% apr and carl do not mention this again or your pro sam, i mean even if people say the word VT there deemed as anti malaysian on here these days its hilarious on this board now. :lol:

Spot on Ian, not allowed our opinions anymore, were not even allowed to be pro Blue other wise your pm or bullied.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Everybody saying carls pro sam now well lets not pay sam and we can carry on forever @7% apr and carl do not mention this again or your pro sam, i mean even if people say the word VT there deemed as anti malaysian on here these days its hilarious on this board now. :lol:

Spot on Ian, not allowed our opinions anymore, were not even allowed to be pro Blue other wise your pm or bullied.

Annis the whole things madness, i mean where does it state CARL said VT was a lair in this thread when if people read it , it clearly says VT needs to pay langston or if not it would make him a lair. Is this not a true statement or how else do they expect VT to gain full control and the funny thing is VT himself even said this for everone to go read it as it was one of his promises. This boards gone mad like i said your either anti malaysians or sams fluffer boy if you mention both names in a thread thats on EVERYONES minds most, without this settled then what was all this rebrand about and promises to go with it because if we speak about it you get wasted on name calling when its just a subject to talk about.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:59 am

who was it that said that an agreement had to be made by 31st Juky ? dont think it was the Malaysians, i Think it was Langston, for some reason they wanted a deal done, however, I cant see why the Malaysians have to be in a rush to pay off Sam,however, it does seem that since the deadline passed posts have appeared on here which seem to be having a dig at the Malaysians . trying to put pressure on them by turning fans against them, ??

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis the whole things madness, i mean where does it state CARL said VT was a lair in this thread when if people read it , it clearly says VT needs to pay langston or if not it would make him a lair. Is this not a true statement or how else do they expect VT to gain full control and the funny thing is VT himself even said this for everone to go read it as it was one of his promises. This boards gone mad like i said your either anti malaysians or sams fluffer boy if you mention both names in a thread thats on EVERYONES minds most, without this settled then what was all this rebrand about and promises to go with it because if we speak about it you get wasted on name calling when its just a subject to talk about.

Spot on again Ian, certain people are twisting his every word to suit their pro Red/Malaysian stance, I am neither pro Sam or Malaysian anymore, I am pro Blue and that is my stance and pro getting us debt free. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,thats a little bit rich comming from you.You were one of the first to start slinging the muck so to speak.I and many others remember the posts you made when all this kicked off(quickly taken down again).To be fair to Carl,he has been misquoted and his position has been clear from day one.Its a pity on both sides that people don't concentrate on the issues rather than slagging people off because they don't agree with the other persons point of view.But hey,its only an internet message board and between the facts and the trolls on here I can't see harmony breaking out anytime soon,can you?

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:24 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,thats a little bit rich comming from you.You were one of the first to start slinging the muck so to speak.I and many others remember the posts you made when all this kicked off(quickly taken down again).To be fair to Carl,he has been misquoted and his position has been clear from day one.Its a pity on both sides that people don't concentrate on the issues rather than slagging people off because they don't agree with the other persons point of view.But hey,its only an internet message board and between the facts and the trolls on here I can't see harmony breaking out anytime soon,can you?

Well at least your honest about Carl, Yes I am pro Blue and yes I don't like what the Malaysians have done and yes I don't trust them regarding making us debt free, at least I stand by what I say.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well at least your honest about Carl, Yes I am pro Blue and yes I don't like what the Malaysians have done and yes I don't trust them regarding making us debt free, at least I stand by what I say.

I expect no less from you :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I expect no less from you :ayatollah:

Honesty is the best and your beliefs and opinions should always be heard, even if it does upset some. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:36 am

Annis,

I am and always will be Pro Blue, I will not be bullied or intimidated by anyone , no matter who they are. I am blue and a bluebird always have been always will be.
I had my newcastle tickets today which were Red with that Crap badge on.
I felt sick even taking them out of the envelope , I will never ever buy a red shirt or anything with that badge on ever . other than my stadium Card and very reluctantly the match programme.

My point is however I still think Carl spouts too much about Sam and should let it lie. Just My opinion, I would be happy to debate and discuss this with you anytime,

Cheers,

Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: