Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ralls

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:03 am

Really impressed me tonight.. controlled the midfield and was always looking for the ball!
I know its pre season but I do believe he is a promising midfielder and not sure if a loan move could be good for him but really exicting player! :ayatollah:

Re: Joe Ralls

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am

I reckon Malky should use him bit-part in the first half of the season, cup games/weaker teams/2nd half sub etc. Then if we have enough players available in January loan him out to L1 for experience

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 am

He had a major impact last season, so I wouldn't want to loan him out. Can see him making quite a few league appearances this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 am

That's great to hear about Joe however guess he had plenty of time on the ball compared to what he will have in the championship :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:04 pm

He was very impressive last night,saying that they all played well some lovely passing :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Well his fitness is looking good and he looked well in to be ready for the new season! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Well his fitness is looking good and he looked well in to be ready for the new season! :ayatollah:

with harris and ralls coming through, bellamy and maynard would complete our attack, We'd realisticly only need a CB / full back and loan winger

VT stop being a stingey ***** put up the cash for Bellers and maynard and we'l get promoted!!! if only u knew footall

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Well we need to see what happens with Bellars.. The Olympics going ent exactly going to conclude what happens.. Maynard is going to be looked at by a number of clubs so I think the focus is to get Oxford and Bournemouth out of the way.. Hopefully fit a signing in before Newcastle! :ayatollah: